• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

I read 'Oni'.

This disease is incurable.

Red Oni, Blue Oni.

Actually Dressrosa isn't too bad, after all.

It is a major clusterfuck, but an entertaining one

The most recent flashback is kind of great, actually. And now it's getting to the main action without any more distractions, so I'm a little more satisfied.

Edited by Nightmare

Red Oni, Blue Oni.

The most recent flashback is kind of great, actually. And now it's getting to the main action without any more distractions, so I'm a little more satisfied.

Big Mom, Sabo and Koala appeared. It's a fuckton of characters in one small place, so I guess the conclusion to this arc is going to be GOOD.

Law (I wonder if he's related to the other D. people) pretty much dying too.... PROMISING

THAT'S GREAT

Big Mom, Sabo and Koala appeared. It's a fuckton of characters in one small place, so I guess the conclusion to this arc is going to be GOOD.

Law (I wonder if he's related to the other D. people) pretty much dying too.... PROMISING

You'll be in for quite a ride, is all I can say.

Edited by Nightmare

HEY NIGHTMARE if you ever see this have you played Awakening yet? Afaik you haven't

And if you haven't do you know why it really was perfect for you to choose Walhart as your theme in the Awakening avatar fad? Besides just looking huge and menacing? ^o^

B-but I'll spoiler tag it in case you don't want to spoil anything from the game before you play it if you ever plan on it~ but that also means that if you don't want to read it and you still respond WATCH OUT WHEN QUOTING THE POST DDDDDD=

[spoiler=Walhart quote]Glory is won on the battlefield! Glory is meeting your enemy's eyes and watching the hope drain away with his life... Glory is not won holed up in a castle with plots and cowardly schemes. And I'll be dead before I let some dynast farm lord take today's glory in my stead.

ISN'T IT PERFECT?! I'd only realized just now when playing how much that seemed to suit you~!

Edited by Freohr Datia