FE4 THREAD

Fia

I wonder why they even hate or just bully people continuously. Then again.

Then again I'm an M? :3

ask your best friend

:((((((((((

You insist on saying things that will make him go snarky

or keep on saying things that people have already told you make you sound creepy

are you still surprised.

I suppose.

But TE could be a bit more accepting, right? Who am I kidding; I'm horrible and deserve none of that.

It's so hard, though. :<

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

I suppose.

But TE could be a bit more accepting, right? Who am I kidding; I'm horrible and deserve none of that.

It's so hard, though. :<

The same could be said of you and accept that he doesn't want an attention seeking person clinging to him and maaan, I don't even know why you need to be so clingy. And you're horrible because you aren't even trying, but I believe I've said that already.

What did she do.

Exactly what you accuse people of doing.

The same could be said of you and accept that he doesn't want an attention seeking person clinging to him and maaan, I don't even know why you need to be so clingy. And you're horrible because you aren't even trying, but I believe I've said that already.

True. I can't disagree with you on that.

How do I try if I don't know how. ;n;

I suppose.

Bruh I just stopped caring about what people thought of me on this thread entire forum..

If you're going to make an annoying caricature of yourself, swing towards one end and stay there. Everybody here accepts the fact that I'm a prick but they just kind of deal. Your problem with TE is that you try to play the innocent card and pander towards the other end of the spectrum while your actions consistently belie your words.

Yawn~

I genuinely want to know what you are referring to because I don't know what it is you are referring to so please actually tell me what it is you are trying to convey instead of playing this little game unless it's just something that is rather obvious but I honestly can't think of what it could possibly be.

Bruh I just stopped caring about what people thought of me on this thread entire forum..

If you're going to make an annoying caricature of yourself, swing towards one end and stay there. Everybody here accepts the fact that I'm a prick but they just kind of deal. Your problem with TE is that you try to play the innocent card and pander towards the other end of the spectrum while your actions consistently belie your words.

Wow that's surprisingly serious from you.

We'll see which "end" I end up on, then. :S

I genuinely want to know what you are referring to because I don't know what it is you are referring to so please actually tell me what it is you are trying to convey instead of playing this little game unless it's just something that is rather obvious but I honestly can't think of what it could possibly be.

She knows what she's doing. Why don't you ask her?

Also, it's totally fine to insult someone of being a terrorist, right?

besides $3000 is much better spent on lego

i said it isn't a 3rd rate anime, not that it isn't 3rd rate

well you can buy like 5 different sets with that money

oh ok now it makes sense

theend is the comendador from império