FE4 THREAD

Fia

4OhFWBz.jpg?1

(spoiler: the floor pattern extends to both limits of the board, as this is supposed to be a corner building)

like the other buildings of this creator expert city series, slippery floor outside

don't worry tsamimi, general lego still seems to be simple

there's no driver! or so it looks like from back view

i posted him before, just haven't placed him there yet

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

[spoiler=Kirby s Dream Course Challenge World 1']

[spoiler=Individual Scores]eyYyD.png

[spoiler=Bronze Medal]eyYCb.png

This game is soooooo sneaky. I think it was stage 4 or 5 where you can take an easy route to the hole, but you switch powerups, and if you do it kills your score for the 8th hole. Poppy Bros. Jr. is a cheater I swear.

I'm assuming the Courses = Worlds, unless this challenge is a lot longer than it sounds

**1up**

My score was 21 on this course.

And yes, sorry for the confusion.

**1up**

My score was 21 on this course.

And yes, sorry for the confusion.

I'd have 21 if I didn't restart after overshooting the hole on the first map twice

Or undershooting, if you put no power I think you move like a pixel, so being in front of the hole is a nightmare.

Edited by PKLucas531

I'd have 21 if I didn't restart after overshooting the hole on the first map twice

Or undershooting, if you put no power I think you move like a pixel, so being in front of the hole is a nightmare.

Well I usually aim for 2-4 bars when I'm in front of a hole.

I think it's somewhat forgiving as long as you don't aim too low.

A reason I hate specialized and/or curved Lego pieces:

If you lose them, you are screwed.

No way to improvise some of those damned things.

Our sets are 20 years old or older, naturally there are missing pieces. ...Although this one little vehicle is unnaturally missing 10 of 16 pieces...

Instructions that make you build from the top down are stupid. And then they tell you to set aside something that is so flimsy it will break apart if you set it down. Instead of telling you to put in on the base because it's the first piece that goes on anyway. ASS BACKWARDS.

I was making strange sounds too internally

No one's home, I can make as much noise as I want. :D

Which isn't much. Loud things hurt my head...

A reason I hate specialized and/or curved Lego pieces:

If you lose them, you are screwed.

No way to improvise some of those damned things.

Our sets are 20 years old or older, naturally there are missing pieces. ...Although this one little vehicle is unnaturally missing 10 of 16 pieces...

Instructions that make you build from the top down are stupid. And then they tell you to set aside something that is so flimsy it will break apart if you set it down. Instead of telling you to put in on the base because it's the first piece that goes on anyway. ASS BACKWARDS.

thankfully i wasn't big on losing pieces - the only one i remember losing was fairly specialized (a transparent 5 blocks tall, 4 blocks wide curved wall), and i managed to find it... a decade later

but i sure found it frustrating that i couldn't mimic the buildings in the fliers because of them specialized pieces

now those are just badly made instructions

so marthur made pklucas post

i wonder how shirley is feeling about this

i can make vincent post too

No one's home, I can make as much noise as I want. :D

Which isn't much. Loud things hurt my head...

I was at work when it happened.

I didn't work for 2 hours that day.

[spoiler=Kirby's Dream Course Challenge World 2]

[spoiler=Almost got a hole in one on the final hole]ez5Id.png

Completely by accident too, bah.

[spoiler=Individual Scores]ez5Ox.png

[spoiler=Bronze!]ez5SZ.png

Hole 5, the one with the sand trap, killed me. Couldn't figure out what to do about anything, there was a perfect line for Wheel but I just kept getting into the trap even after so many retries. I'm glad being lazy and losing Wheel on Hole 6 didn't hurt my score too bad afterwards.

so marthur made pklucas post
i wonder how shirley is feeling about this

I couldn't resist Kirby's Dream Course!

Well I usually aim for 2-4 bars when I'm in front of a hole.
I think it's somewhat forgiving as long as you don't aim too low.

I think I'm too used to Mario Golf, where double tapping A for your shot right in front of the hole always worked. Muscle memory, or something.

[spoiler=Kirby s Dream Course Challenge World 2']

[spoiler=Almost got a hole in one on the final hole]ez5Id.png

Completely by accident too, bah.

[spoiler=Individual Scores]ez5Ox.png

[spoiler=Bronze!]ez5SZ.png

Hole 5, the one with the sand trap, killed me. Couldn't figure out what to do about anything, there was a perfect line for Wheel but I just kept getting into the trap even after so many retries. I'm glad being lazy and losing Wheel on Hole 6 didn't hurt my score too bad afterwards.

I couldn't resist Kirby's Dream Course!

I think I'm too used to Mario Golf, where double tapping A for your shot right in front of the hole always worked. Muscle memory, or something.

Got 21 on that one too!

Do you know you can bounce on a wall/floor with the A button btw? It gives you a speed boost so it can be helpful in such cases. Or be terrible and make you overshoot things.

I think the only problem with the game is that it is a bit obscure when it comes to the amount of power you need. You'll usually know for the fly shots, but the normal ones are pretty much a guessing game.

Edited by Marthur

Got 21 on that one too!

Do you know you can bounce on a wall/floor with the A button btw? It gives you a speed boost so it can be helpful in such cases. Or be terrible and make you overshoot things.

I think the only problem with the game is that it is a bit obscure when it comes to the amount of power you need. You'll usually know for the fly shots, but the normal ones are pretty much a guessing game.

The thing where he kinda puffs up? I didn't think to try that as he was gonna hit a wall, but I did notice it gave a little extra distance. Haven't properly messed around with it.

Yeah I agree. I'm always confident in the fly shots, but never the normal/power(?) ones, especially if I have to go up/down a slope. For most I try and see where a max power first shot takes me, which almost got me hole in 1s on Hole 1 and 8 for World 2.

Edited by PKLucas531

The thing where he kinda puffs up? I didn't think to try that as he was gonna hit a wall, but I did notice it gave a little extra distance. Haven't properly messed around with it.

Yeah I agree. I'm always confident in the fly shots, but never the normal/power(?) ones, especially if I have to go up/down a slope. For most I try and see where a max power first shot takes me, which almost got me hole in 1s on Hole 1 and 8 for World 2.

Yep. I found out about it way too late for the walls as well.

Oh, the normal shot is the same whether you pick the short or long guides. And yeah, I pretty much do the same!

>Pushmo World on sale

Can't resist the Pushmo.

/goes to WiiU to buy Pushmo World

And I missed this but good Tsamimi.

Pushmo / Crashmo need more love.

Edited by Marthur

45 minutes to download...

And I missed this but good Tsamimi.

Pushmo / Crashmo need more love.

:D

I love the Pushmo puzzles, but can't wrap my brain around the Crashmo puzzles.

Oh and I LOVE those 3D 'prototypes' in Crashmo. So much fun to explore! I cannot properly express just how EXCITING it is to explore them.

https://www.humblebundle.com/weekly

Almost tempted to get DDNeon for the soundtrack alone:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HD8iTlaBUZ0

:D

I love the Pushmo puzzles, but can't wrap my brain around the Crashmo puzzles.

Oh and I LOVE those 3D 'prototypes' in Crashmo. So much fun to explore! I cannot properly express just how EXCITING it is to explore them.

I'm stuck on the bonus puzzles on both aaarghhh. I should really get back to them though.

Not sure what you mean by prototypes though?

if it's anything like the mh3u controls the tip is get a CPP

nope Edited by Marthur