• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Brazilian band names translated to english, actually

I see. They should play soccer or something.

Sometimes I love how the Pokemon community is dumb most of the time(not really, more like I laugh while hating most of it). Like, back when the regional dex for Kalos was being leaked there was an empty spot after Sylveon. People immediatly though it was a new(dragon) Eeveeloution. I mean, if it were don't you think we would have seen it along with Slyveon? Anyway, it turned out to be Emolga and people got angry. My love for Emolga grew three sizes that day. Another example, back when Unova was hip and happening people refused to believe that it was based on New York and raged about it. Going as far to say it was actually based on Shanghai(I think? I glossed over a lot). Fast forward to Kalos. "Oh, it's based on France? Cool!" Hardly anyone was mad about it.

Jank Pokemon community and your adundance of morons. I've noticed that I hate most of the fanbases ofthings I'm into. More at 11

I see. They should play soccer or something.

Fun fact: Brazilian MTV actually had this football championship where the teams were made up of musicians. It was fun.

the fuck is a gangrene

Gangrene is a potentially life-threatening condition that arises when a considerable mass of body tissue dies (necrosis).

[spoiler=Kirby's Dream Course Challenge Course 4]

[spoiler=Individual Scores]eUAbh.png

[spoiler=Another Gold!]eUAiF.png

Big shoutouts to the Tornado power, it was basically god tier. I only got Gold because once you figure out how turning it works it makes free hole in ones. You can see my scores got a lot worse after they forced me to get Needle, and I basically brute forced the final holes since the early hole brought me wayyyy below par. I also really liked the soundtrack for this course, totally relevant.

I'm so bad at using Tornado. I think it's because the controls seems reversed or something.

Anyway great job!

all i know is that the main campaign places a huge focus on mobility, and shocktroopers fail to have that while also lacking range and anti-bulletproof-tank measures

also headshots op

But they're the only ones who can reasonably kill enemies during their phases when positioned well.

wow

that metal band is now more funnier than it should be

it's funnier by itself

one of their tracks compare character from a children's book to demons, too

a boneca emília é uma boneca de vudu

I'm so bad at using Tornado. I think it's because the controls seems reversed or something.

Anyway great job!

I think the way it works is if Kirby's moving away from the bottom of the screen it's standard left/right, but if he's moving toward you/the bottom it gets reversed. It makes it a bit awkward to use if you bump into something, since that almost guarantees you killing all of your momentum.