Top Posters In This Topic

Just how much more understanding...

at least pokemon's is somewhat rng based
you know what, i'm using that anti-status plan as soon as i can

i know

it is...but still annoying...

Oh you...

^__^

Death Billiards was amazing. It was so thought-provoking. and it raises so many questions. Hopefully it will be answered when I watch Death Parade.

Twists, everywhere.

Secretly a pool pro. Dead people. Cheating.

Man bawling like a baby. Talk about a breakdown.

That evil grin at the end.

So many mysteries. Who went where?

Mysterious bartender and woman.

Weird theme of body parts. Mannequins.

Great visuals.

Started watching and it was totally an escape horror vibe, bunch of strangers stuck and trying to escape. Have to play "life risking" game. Haha but their lives are already gone... I guess they still have their afterlife.

Those flashbacks. Flashback when you think you're going to die? But the old man's flashbacks were in chronological order.

Hmm weird people.

So interesting though.

Fortunately it wasn't horror.

...crazy gf heh. Be careful who you cheat on.

edit: EP1 getting, getting...

edit2: do what you want coz a p*r*te is free. 70%. I have to go shopping before I can watch it though...

edit3: yarr harr!

BTW Decim gave me a *spoiler?*god vibe when the dude fell into his arms and he embraced him. "you can rest now.".

Edited by NTG

Yes it's his name. I bet it appears in the credits or something too but I forgot.

Ooo

I dunno maybe

Dont worry youll still have your hand

Well he did introduce himself as an adjucator so I guess he's more like a messenger than anything. It was a touching scene though.

especially since the young man said that explosive speech about being alive and a human. he managed to touch the adjucator? but it's weird because you don't even know if he was going to heaven or hell, he assumes it's hell... hence why he was at his limit point and did all sorts of crazy things. did he get labelled to go to hell? you think he does because he's such a jerk. oh well.

and even then, what is heaven/hell like in this setting? is heaven necessarily good? is hell necessarily bad?... is Hell a gigolo club?

and my brain?

Death Parade ep 1 does mention what Heaven/Hell entails, or it might just be a different translator's interpretation.

But yeah it's really cool, I have a hard time recommending it because it's so hard to explain what it's about without giving anything away. TOO UNIQUE

Death Billiards was amazing. It was so thought-provoking. and it raises so many questions. Hopefully it will be answered when I watch Death Parade.

Twists, everywhere.

Secretly a pool pro. Dead people. Cheating.

Man bawling like a baby. Talk about a breakdown.

That evil grin at the end.

So many mysteries. Who went where?

Mysterious bartender and woman.

Weird theme of body parts. Mannequins.

Great visuals.

Started watching and it was totally an escape horror vibe, bunch of strangers stuck and trying to escape. Have to play "life risking" game. Haha but their lives are already gone... I guess they still have their afterlife.

Those flashbacks. Flashback when you think you're going to die? But the old man's flashbacks were in chronological order.

Hmm weird people.

So interesting though.

Fortunately it wasn't horror.

...crazy gf heh. Be careful who you cheat on.

edit: EP1 getting, getting...

edit2: do what you want coz a p*r*te is free. 70%. I have to go shopping before I can watch it though...

edit3: yarr harr!

BTW Decim gave me a *spoiler?*god vibe when the dude fell into his arms and he embraced him. "you can rest now.".

Enjoy your freedom

Yes it's his name. I bet it appears in the credits or something too but I forgot.

Well he did introduce himself as an adjucator so I guess he's more like a messenger than anything. It was a touching scene though.

especially since the young man said that explosive speech about being alive and a human. he managed to touch the adjucator? but it's weird because you don't even know if he was going to heaven or hell, he assumes it's hell... hence why he was at his limit point and did all sorts of crazy things. did he get labelled to go to hell? you think he does because he's such a jerk. oh well.

and even then, what is heaven/hell like in this setting? is heaven necessarily good? is hell necessarily bad?... is Hell a gigolo club?

and my brain?

Watching episode 1 will probably answer some questions about heaven/hell

I'd assume the young man went to hell, because he tried to kill the old man

But the old man's shenanigans (whispering + smirk) are kinda making it more confusing and hinting at him choosing to go there instead

Edited by Marthur

@PKDamian

ooh ok I haven't watched death parade yet. will rectify that soon.

I know right! it's just...it's not what you think.

@Marthur

mmmmm indeed. suspicious.

Edited by NTG

The Gradius deck I put together in WDC is 2legit. Then again the decks you go against in the game are loosely based on the show. (´・ω・`)