• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Heh, I personally find it interesting how many people are so unresponsive or negative to it.

Even if it's "just another day", it's supposed to be a day of love wherein people possibly take advantage of the occasion to confess, deepen or start a relationship, etc., sure you can love your partner and the other stuff I said, anytime you want, just as you can give gifts at any other time than christmas or birthdays. I think some may have forgotten that.

I think I worded that oddly.

Edited by Soledai

I really feel like continuing my playthrough of Vagrant Story these days...

You should, brother. The last time you played Vagrant Story made me want to do the same.

Hey Night, there's a Fist of the North Star(hm, Hokuto no Ken is a lot quicker) colab going on right now on Puzzle & Dragons. When ever they give out free rocks again I'll use them and hope the game gives me Souther.

I think it's more like I saw myself in some of the comments, and I wasn't happy with what I saw.

Its still you feeling that emotion.

Heh, I personally find it interesting how many people are so unresponsive or negative to it.

Even if it's "just another day", it's supposed to be a day of love wherein people possibly take advantage of the occasion to confess, deepen or start a relationship, etc., sure you can love your partner and the other stuff I said, anytime you want, just as you can give gifts at any other time than christmas or birthdays. I think some may have forgotten that.

Understandable.

There's definitely merit to the holiday, but I think Dusk's post definitely rings true as well.

Christmas and birthdays...those are different to me. I can't really put it into words, but yeah. I don't think they're exactly the same.

You should, brother. The last time you played Vagrant Story made me want to do the same.

Man, that was like a year ago wasn't it. I've been procrastinating it too much. Much too much.

Hey Night, there's a Fist of the North Star(hm, Hokuto no Ken is a lot quicker) colab going on right now on Puzzle & Dragons. When ever they give out free rocks again I'll use them and hope the game gives me Souther.

Neat. Get a Raoh and Toki too.

maybe cause i dont have a girlfriend

or soemthing

How strange. The comments in the Valentine's Day thread are making me want to embrace the holiday.

Oddly, same here.

that's how couples are born