• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

how are things on your side, btw

as you said, less is more

wait for mecha

Tomorrow she starts with the therapy...

Van de Rohe said it before me, and apparently it was more than just architecture

Mecha would be cool

Oh, it's more the coloring and the face, but, true in a way

I don't like Vert's as much because everyone else is "armoured" and she seems a little too vulnerable as if to say...

Edited by James Bond

Mornin' everyone. I began my quest to stay awake all day so I can be asleep by 1-2AM.

It's like everyone but me remembered Ace Combat Assault Horizon Legacy+'s release.

I don't like Vert's as much because everyone else is "armoured" and she seems a little too vulnerable as if to say...

I found it humorous how she went from showing cleavage, to showing everything but cleavage.. heh, on the flipside Noire's is okay and I like the hat on *forgetshername*

I found it humorous how she went from showing cleavage, to showing everything but cleavage.. heh, on the flipside Noire's is okay and I like the hat on *forgetshername*

Blanc, I find it kinda silly but it is not the worst thing ever...

Edited by James Bond

[spoiler=LoGH]Lord Lancelot piloted his mech, Knight Gwyndolyn, to fight the evil giant Apocalypse Deathrave and defeated him in a super epic battle on a collapsing star in the middle of a super nova inside of a black hole. He escaped unscathed but lost his will to fight

Artificial intelligence and autonomous robots should be encouraged to become religious, a US reverend has said.

Reverend Christopher Benek, associate pastor of Providence Presbyterian Church in Florida, believes advanced forms of artificial intelligence should be welcomed into the Christian faith.

"I don't see Christ's redemption limited to human beings," Benek said in an interview with the futurist Zoltan Istvan. "It's redemption to all of creation, even AI."

"If AI is autonomous, then we should encourage it to participate in Christ's redemptive purposes in the world."

Source

Edited by Makaze

Weird, I'm sure I saw it this week at work...

Anyway, good job and thanks to the both of you

Also, I waited until 1AM for Monster Hunter but it didn't appear on the eshop. : (

I also just learnt about Archdemon mode for Dual Blades even though I could already beat Gore Magala consistently

It's even more easy now

Yeah, I feel like I saw it recently too. Oh well. You're welcome, I think.

: (

I wish I could get it too but haaaaaaaa.

M-my little Marthur is growing up!

[spoiler=LoGH]Lord Lancelot piloted his mech, Knight Gwyndolyn, to fight the evil giant Apocalypse Deathrave and defeated him in a super epic battle on a collapsing star in the middle of a super nova inside of a black hole. He escaped unscathed but lost his will to fight

That's not very LoGH-ish but it's great anyway.

Artificial intelligence and autonomous robots should be encouraged to become religious, a US reverend has said.

Reverend Christopher Benek, associate pastor of Providence Presbyterian Church in Florida, believes advanced forms of artificial intelligence should be welcomed into the Christian faith.

"I don't see Christ's redemption limited to human beings," Benek said in an interview with the futurist Zoltan Istvan. "It's redemption to all of creation, even AI."

"If AI is autonomous, then we should encourage it to participate in Christ's redemptive purposes in the world."

Source

Beautiful.

Source

Where are you even finding this stuff, Makaze?