• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Shouldn't you put more stuff on her head to weigh her down so she can't draw it?

That's not how it works! If it was, Freohr and Miss Jenni would have been crushed to death by now!

I don't know that I ever actually finished my run of 2... I think I got distracted.

you HAVE to finish at least one run

you don't know how much i love princess maker lmao

also i forgot to categorize you

you're a relatively normal guy who needs to go finish his run of princess maker 2

If it can run SRW UX or FE Awakening as good as the PPSSPP runs SRW Z2.2, I would be interested.

PPSSPP might be one of the best emulators out there. It runs so smoothly.... even more than a PS1 one

I wonder what I was thinking when I agreed to be the mod of the Fire Emblem boards.

"Eh sure, I got nothing better to do with my time".

PPSSPP might be one of the best emulators out there. It runs so smoothly.... even more than a PS1 one

Yeah it's fantastic.

Edited by Sirius

i think this episode of katanagatari might be the greatest trolling i've seen in fifteen years of animu watching

it's funny how it started becoming a legit emulator right after i actually bought a psp (and ruined my thumbs in the process)

did tangerine make you decide using the wrong head

why is that even a question Edited by TravelingElder

it's funny how it started becoming a legit emulator right after i actually bought a psp (and ruined my thumbs in the process)

and that's why i don't buy videogames anymore just kidding they are fucking expensive that's why

spent my final coins on the bastard, too

i guess i'll spend the next few days backtracking and catching/s-ranking past stages

and/or buy some lego

When the drain has to be unclogged after four showers rather than after four months worth of showers, my hair is too long.

Must get a haircut.

shoulder-length hair is "too long", pfft