• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

From what I'm hearing its constant problems with his lungs, he already has COPD and has to carry airtanks around it seems fluid keeps filling up his lungs and one of them collapsed the other day-- they did a biopsy and think it might be cancerous but I don't know the full details yet

:< Ahh I'm fine though, rough spots here and there aside

:(

Here's hoping it can get better for him.

and you too actually, positive thinking and all that.

:(

Here's hoping it can get better for him.

and you too actually, positive thinking and all that.

I appreciate it! I feel like I should visit soon but I'm also feeling pressured because my mom asked if I could go a few days ago and I wasn't feeling up for it, and she said something along the lines of "It just doesn't seem like you care or really have feelings for others"

..I mean

Do I really seem that unfeeling? I mean most of the times when I get sad or have strong feelings about something it involves another person though I don't know how to express things or would rather keep it to myself because personal

ajakdlksklfls;fskal;a;l TL;DR it really bothered me that she said that

But yes thank you

Was it like this?

tampl1.png

omg

yes thats perfect

What about Pride?

I'm just being contriarian for the sake of it

..Pride'd probably just run off before you could do anything ( ´_ゝ`)

so LAME

I appreciate it! I feel like I should visit soon but I'm also feeling pressured because my mom asked if I could go a few days ago and I wasn't feeling up for it, and she said something along the lines of "It just doesn't seem like you care or really have feelings for others"

..I mean

Do I really seem that unfeeling? I mean most of the times when I get sad or have strong feelings about something it involves another person though I don't know how to express things or would rather keep it to myself because personal

ajakdlksklfls;fskal;a;l TL;DR it really bothered me that she said that

But yes thank you

>_> wat? Why wouldn't you care? Even I can tell you do.

Not to me you don't, but I suppose if you look at it in a certain way, it could be that you haven't reacted the same way.. but these are just from my own experiences. I actually get that, in fact, I'm kind of like that in a way. folks used to think I didn't care when something happened because my expression never changed or, I didn't react or seem concerned. So yeah I understand the feeling there.

Though, on one hand, I'm told I wear my expressions very clearly, but on the other hand, I'm supposedly one of, if not, the most enigmatic person among my known family. the contradiction is fascinating, really. <~<

Level 5 is going to talk about Layton 7 and Fantasy Life 2 hnnng

My backlog is already suffering

And on the subject of logs :

[spoiler=LogHorLog 13]

It strikes me as odd that nobody is freaking out about wanting to go back home.

>taking control of the guild's building

Such BS

politics with the land people seem interesting though

Edited by Marthur

No one can pet Ein.

shirley sure loves saying no

inb4 n3ds

And on the subject of logs :

[spoiler=LogHorLog 13]

It strikes me as odd that nobody is freaking out about wanting to go back home.

>taking control of the guild's building

Such BS

politics with the land people seem interesting though

1. losers in undying bodies, living the dream

2. fantasy lawyer, bsing is a class feature

inb4 n3ds

1. losers in undying bodies, living the dream

2. fantasy lawyer, bsing is a class feature

doubt that tbh

1. maybe for a minority, but some just joined the game, some were being abused and pk'd over and over, and I assume most would become homesick and want to see their families again

2. sure sure, mr. lawyer

doubt that tbh

1. maybe for a minority, but some just joined the game, some were being abused and pk'd over and over, and I assume most would become homesick and want to see their families again

2. sure sure, mr. lawyer

hopefully

but we'll only know for sure when the time comes

1. the series eventually addresses that, but

by that time, the anime is already kinda bad

2. technically i'm not a lawyer, but

bsing really is what a lawyer does

N3DS is cool and it is not really that hard to change the SD card...(unless you don't have a small screwdriver), only drawback is the capacity, it's having only 2GBs again...

Edited by James Bond

hopefully

but we'll only know for sure when the time comes

1. the series eventually addresses that, but

by that time, the anime is already kinda bad

2. technically i'm not a lawyer, but

bsing really is what a lawyer does

I don't think their games should demand more power than Smash or MH4U and they don't require the c-stick. Besides, ignoring the 3DS' install base would be a bad move.

but we'll see indeed

1. okay

2. I know. I was implying that it was a bs argument

>_> wat? Why wouldn't you care? Even I can tell you do.

Not to me you don't, but I suppose if you look at it in a certain way, it could be that you haven't reacted the same way.. but these are just from my own experiences. I actually get that, in fact, I'm kind of like that in a way. folks used to think I didn't care when something happened because my expression never changed or, I didn't react or seem concerned. So yeah I understand the feeling there.

Though, on one hand, I'm told I wear my expressions very clearly, but on the other hand, I'm supposedly one of, if not, the most enigmatic person among my known family. the contradiction is fascinating, really. <~<

Yeah-- I get differing statements all the time too,, Its usually my mom that openly says that but I wouldn't be surprised if other people around me thought it too

and admittedly I haven't said much about it and been quiet and on the distant end, so I can see why. I think a few people act like I'm overly reserved too at times on the 'net as well which sucks because I could be unintentionally off-putting to a lot of people but I can't just go up one day and be like

"HEY"

"HOW DO YOU FEEL ABOUT ME AND HOW I ACT"

without looking like a major dweeb and insecure af and making the whole atmosphere weird so

ON THE OTHER HAND I know of at least one person who says I'm incredibly transparent and its damn near impossible to hide how I'm feeling most of the time around them lol though I don't know if my facial expressions would be readable to them or anyone else-- idk I guess its situational

;w; I'm relieved you can tell at least too

Holy shit what

AAAAAA I can't wait

I know how that feels eugh

N3DS is cool and it is not really that hard to change the SD card...(unless you don't have a small screwdriver), only drawback is the capacity, it's having only 2GBs again...

don't you mean having to buy a new card

the regular 3ds really doesn't benefit from high speed sd cards, i wonder if the n3ds is different in that regard

I don't think their games should demand more power than Smash or MH4U and they don't require the c-stick. Besides, ignoring the 3DS' install base would be a bad move.

but we'll see indeed

1. okay

2. I know. I was implying that it was a bs argument

of course, it could also be crippled for the regular 3ds

you'll understand when the time is right

don't you mean having to buy a new card

the regular 3ds really doesn't benefit from high speed sd cards, i wonder if the n3ds is different in that regard

N3DS uses MicroSD so you will have to buy a new card of course...

To be fair I used a 128GB SD on my original 3DS there are guides out there on how to do that,

but yes I believe they lose their ability of transferring fast.

Holy shit what

AAAAAA I can't wait

I know how that feels eugh

I had no backlog until last month ;_;

Then everyone released everything on february.

you'll understand when the time is right

okay

Also to be clear, I don't mind Shiroe's BS in the sense that he's trying to smooth talk everyone in order to suit his keikakus

What I meant is that buying the guild's building within the game world should be impossible in the first place.

Edited by Marthur

N3DS uses MicroSD so you will have to buy a new card of course...

To be fair I used a 128GB SD on my original 3DS there are guides out there on how to do that,

but yes I believe they lose their ability of transferring fast.

apparently card speed is roughly a non-factor for old 3ds

I had no backlog until last month ;_;

Then everyone released everything on february.

okay

Also to be clear, I don't mind Shiroe's BS in the sense that he's trying to smooth talk everyone in order to suit his keikakus

What I meant by BS is that buying the guild's building within the game world should be impossible in the first place.

patpat

meanwhile atelier shalie is out, but the translation introduced game-breaking bugs

whee

technically, moving inside the game world should be impossible in the first place already

it wasn't even a virtual mmo

Edited by TravelingElder

apparently card speed is roughly a non-factor for old 3ds

Oh well, at least having that much capacity was ok...

Oh btw TE, I believe you have read about this already

http://www.ign.com/articles/2015/03/11/project-y-is-an-upcoming-beat-em-up-for-the-sega-genesis