FE4 THREAD

Fia

Oh well, at least having that much capacity was ok...

Oh btw TE, I believe you have read about this already

http://www.ign.com/articles/2015/03/11/project-y-is-an-upcoming-beat-em-up-for-the-sega-genesis

btw 128gb is overkill, what were you doing saskules

genesis game developement in 2015 is just too hipster to me

needs beat 'em ups with decent online support... though i probably wouldn't be able to enjoy them with my ping, anyway >_>

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

btw 128gb is overkill, what were you doing saskules

genesis game developement in 2015 is just too hipster to me

needs beat 'em ups with decent online support... though i probably wouldn't be able to enjoy them with my ping, anyway >_>

I didn't even ask for it, I saw it one day on my dad's office and I asked him if he needed it, he said no...so...PROFIT!

Well it sounds interesting to me,

but then again in Brazil they still produce SEGA Genesis, right?

I didn't even ask for it, I saw it one day on my dad's office and I asked him if he needed it, he said no...so...PROFIT!

Well it sounds interesting to me,

but then again in Brazil they still produce SEGA Genesis, right?

i see

or knockoffs, i don't know for sure at this point

technically, moving inside the game world should be impossible in the first place already

it wasn't even a virtual mmo

I assumed their consciousness got transferred into their game characters through black magic

Another reason why they should be more worried about going back home because their bodies are probably rotting in front of their computers!

I assumed their consciousness got transferred into their game characters through black magic

Another reason why they should be more worried about going back home because their bodies are probably rotting in front of their computers!

they don't know what happened, and the rules are already different from what they knew (see: cooking and crafting in general)

there are already other series about that, you know

this one is more about living in the database

Yeah, I thought it was already addressed that the game world rules are kinda different now because it's been merged with real world rules or something.

1. the series eventually addresses that, but

by that time, the anime is already kinda bad

Wasn't that already kinda shown with how a lot of people became unmotivated and such? And that was one of the reasons for keikakuing.

Yeah-- I get differing statements all the time too,, Its usually my mom that openly says that but I wouldn't be surprised if other people around me thought it too

and admittedly I haven't said much about it and been quiet and on the distant end, so I can see why. I think a few people act like I'm overly reserved too at times on the 'net as well which sucks because I could be unintentionally off-putting to a lot of people

ON THE OTHER HAND I know of at least one person who says I'm incredibly transparent and its damn near impossible to hide how I'm feeling most of the time around them lol though I don't know if my facial expressions would be readable to them or anyone else-- idk I guess its situational

;w; I'm relieved you can tell at least too

/patpat

In my humble opinion, I think it's fine to not have said much, since like you said, you don't know all the details I think, and you aren't that expressive, by comparison it's better than assuming the worst right away or even not caring at all. So it's okay, I think

Aww, you and that person are close? But well you could say it's quite situational when/if you can be read, if it hasn't happened to you yet, good >~>, it was very strange/amusing when it happened to me

Null sweat, my friend ;~;

but I can't just go up one day and be like

"HEY"

"HOW DO YOU FEEL ABOUT ME AND HOW I ACT"

without looking like a major dweeb and insecure af and making the whole atmosphere weird so

Not gonna lie, I loled at this more than I should have.

My apologies >_<;

too many mistakes at work

i need vacations, but my coworkers' schedules mean i can't take any until may

siiiigh

Wasn't that already kinda shown with how a lot of people became unmotivated and such? And that was one of the reasons for keikakuing.

it isn't just "kinda" shown the second time

"they don't know what happened"

>That shouldn't stop people from freaking out, on the contrary...

"and the rules are already different from what they knew"

>Never said otherwise, but even so, buying the guild building still makes no sense, when you consider that it probably belonged to the land people in the first place, and they were already wary and wouldn't sell the building just like that, because that's exactly what led to the round table...

"there are already other series about that, you know
this one is more about living in the database
"

>It wouldn't bother me if they adressed it first and then move on to building their ideal world once they realize there's no escape, but the priorities are messed up here.

Edited by Marthur

"they don't know what happened"

>That shouldn't stop people from freaking out, on the contrary...

"and the rules are already different from what they knew"

>Never said otherwise, but even so, buying the guild building still makes no sense, when you consider that it probably belonged to the land people in the first place, and they were already wary and wouldn't sell the building just like that, because that's exactly what led to the round table...

"there are already other series about that, you know

this one is more about living in the database"

>It wouldn't bother me if they adressed it first and then move on to building their ideal world once they realize there's no escape, but the priorities are messed up here.

"That shouldn't stop people from freaking out, on the contrary..."

"It wouldn't bother me if they adressed it first and then move on to building their ideal world once they realize there's no escape, but the priorities are messed up here."

they have no clue what's going on whatsoever

no leads, no nothing

they were playing a non-virtual mmo, an expansion kicks in and suddenly they're in the database

also gamers, priorities, etc.

"Never said otherwise, but even so, buying the guild building still makes no sense, when you consider that it probably belonged to the land people in the first place, and they were already wary and wouldn't sell the building just like that, because that's exactly what led to the round table..."

it didn't belong to the land people - those buildings have a very high price and a very high maintenance cost, and the landers don't have that much money

they bought the buildings directly "from the server"

of course, i have no idea how that server works

Edited by TravelingElder

"That shouldn't stop people from freaking out, on the contrary..."

"It wouldn't bother me if they adressed it first and then move on to building their ideal world once they realize there's no escape, but the priorities are messed up here."

they have no clue what's going on whatsoever

no leads, no nothing

they were playing a non-virtual mmo, an expansion kicks in and suddenly they're in the database

also gamers, priorities, etc.

"Never said otherwise, but even so, buying the guild building still makes no sense, when you consider that it probably belonged to the land people in the first place, and they were already wary and wouldn't sell the building just like that, because that's exactly what led to the round table..."

it didn't belong to the land people - those buildings have a very high price and a very high maintenance cost, and the landers don't have that much money

they bought the buildings directly "from the server"

of course, i have no idea how that server works

oh please

12 kingdoms did the whole being thrown in a different world and building your own country first and better

People should watch that instead, Balcerzak agreed

oh please

oh please you

12 kingdoms did the whole being thrown in a different world and building your own country first and better

People should watch that instead, Balcerzak agreed

not database/10

oh please

politics > database

on that note, I don't even like the op

oh please

politics in the database

it's okay marthur

Edited by TravelingElder

*Pats Letty*

Thanks HK ;v;

I had no backlog until last month ;_;

Then everyone released everything on february.

Its not often you hear about someone with no backlog, are you really dilligent or do you just never have much on your to watch/read/play/etc list?

that blows though ;_;

/patpat

In my humble opinion, I think it's fine to not have said much, since like you said, you don't know all the details I think, and you aren't that expressive, by comparison it's better than assuming the worst right away or even not caring at all. So it's okay, I think

Aww, you and that person are close? But well you could say it's quite situational when/if you can be read, if it hasn't happened to you yet, good >~>, it was very strange/amusing when it happened to me

Null sweat, my friend ;~;

Not gonna lie, I loled at this more than I should have.

My apologies >_<;

Yeeeeah, not helping matters is that theres a lot of drama going on with my grandmother too

I'm not involved but she apparently keeps calling my dad and my uncles everyday over everything that goes on there and while her feelings are justified shes apparently stressing them out and they can't always tell when shes blowing things out of proportion and thats like, not exactly good for her health either

Yes! They are very dear to me~ and lol, I bet :'D

Haha, thats fine

I was going ham with that one anyways and if I humored you in any way then great to know

Its not often you hear about someone with no backlog, are you really dilligent or do you just never have much on your to watch/read/play/etc list?

that blows though ;_;

A bit of both

I'm rather picky when it comes to anime / manga / tv series, etc., so I don't have many things I want to watch / read these days

As for games, I don't force myself to finish stuff and will often drop them if I think I've experienced enough of what they have to offer. I still tend to finish a lot of them somehow.

oh please

politics multiplied by database

patpat

oh please

database is only 0 or 1

poke

Edited by Marthur