• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

I enjoyed Ocarina of Time but unless it was Master Quest, I never played it after my 3-heart run.

Majora's Mask is pretty much Sidequest Zelda and the whole game's got a really eerie vibe going that I kinda like.

Wind Waker is great but it's plagued by the boring sea travel.

Twilight Princess... played it once, didn't bother with it again. A simple crab enemy in Link To The Past more damage than Ganondorf in the last fight of Twilight Princess. Let that sink in for a moment.

Skyward Sword... After the time I spent getting the ISO to work on my Wii, I loaded the game to see what it was like and it seemed like I was going into another game with a 30 minute-1 hour prologue that's boring and uninteresting. Then I was told to go retrieve a cat and put the controller down thinking "I'll play this later". Then my cousin played through the game and as I watched him play a bit, I never had any desire to play that.

Ocarina of Time was so god-awfully boring for me. There was absolutely nothing to do apart from story stuff since the world was so empty, and all but a couple of the dungeons were actually fun for me. Like, the only two I didn't hate were the Shadow and Spirit Temples :/

Majora's Mask is definitely my all-time favorite of the 3D Zeldas. I've always been one to love characters and world building and Majora's Mask did such a good job of making me care about what I was doing. I loved helping to solve everyone's problems and it was actually kind of heartbreaking when I had to take over the lives of Darmani and Mikau. And then there's that punch in the gut when you see the Deku Butler crying in front of that poor twisted tree... Ahhh It's just so good! This game gave me my absolute favorite villain too~ The Skull Kid was a character I really loved despite all the shit he caused in Termina, and it made the game feel so much more personal to me than any of the other games did. Ah, I could go on and on about how much I love Majora's Mask~

Yeah, the Great Sea was unfortunately a little too great, with not enough islands to really justify the size of it. I really do wish that they added the cut dungeons in the HD rerelease, because I think those would have made the game a lot better overall.

Twilight Princess... I wanted to like it more, but it was impossible for me to play it more than once because of that atrociously long tutorial... and then there was the Water Temple... once I beat that temple I stopped playing for like a year because it was just such a draaaaaaaag. It's too bad though, because Midna's one of my favorite companions and I liked at least the concept of the wolf form :/

And Skyward Sword... I paid for the Special Edition of the game. It was the first Zelda game I had bought myself and I was so excited to play it... holy shit was it disappointing. The motion controls were absolute piss, somehow they were worse than the Wii version of Twilight Princess. The combat system was balls, I shouldn't have to rely on luck to get my hits to register on a flubbing Bokoblin. Fi was horribly obnoxious, the dungeons were pretty annoying (the first time) There was even less to do in the sky than in the Great Sea, everything was so limited. And then there were the Silent Realms... I hope they never make another Zelda like this, to be honest./

Dood Minish Cap is soooooooo underrated

Only part I found mildly annoying was the cloud dungeon

It really is ;o;

Yeah, that's the only dungeon I remember not liking a whole lot

But the rest of it was just so good ;u;

It really is ;o;

Yeah, that's the only dungeon I remember not liking a whole lot

But the rest of it was just so good ;u;

Fuck dood that game was made with love

To think that CAPCOM was involved makes me a bit sad, actually.

I actually don't remember the Water Temple in Twilight princess at all. Was the gimmick in that one bad?

You had to constantly return to the main hall to switch the flow of the water to advance

I might be blowing it out of proportion but it was definitely not a favorite of mine

Fuck dood that game was made with love

To think that CAPCOM was involved makes me a bit sad, actually.

I only wish there could have been more Zeldas like it ;-;

Capcom used to be such a great company ;o;

I actually don't remember the Water Temple in Twilight princess at all. Was the gimmick in that one bad?

As best as I can remember... not quite bad. Or at least I'm sure I had more trouble in another dungeon than that one.

Edited by Acacia Sgt

Everytime I hear about the great bay temple all I can think about was years ago how close to the boss I was but got stuck on this stupid freezing cog puzzle and wasted all three days trying to solve it even with time slowed down and then ran out of time and this is why I prefer OoT even if its less engaging storywise or as refined I am just TOO TERRIBLE at games that constantly have you on a time limit and stress you out even if that is the intended purpose

granted I was like 11 then I might do better now but that experience left me so done I refuse to risk exasperating myself again

shallow reasoning I know, I just wish I coulda lasted long enough to make it to the stone tower temple because that bgm GODDAMN it is so good and it looks interesting as a place too

I had to get my brother to help me on a lot of the sidequest related stuff too lmao

d'aw

(ノ ´∀`)ノ

My friend filled a report. Thank fuck

GOOD

Glad to hear theres some good news and progress, even just a bit
hope it all works out man

That's why I regularly have a guide with me when I go dungeon exploring. Mostly I's just so I don't miss the Stray Fairies, but it's also so that I don't get horribly lost, especially since I'm on a timer >u>

The first time I played Majora's Mask my little brother would do the dungeons for me 'cause I was always bad at them >u>

a lucarionite event! \o/

it's competitive /o\

Yeah, he's one minute older.

16. does he still play videogames with you

oh wait the interview is over

why doesn't he assist me in something not winning related instead

I'd rather Rei Rei go first so

i voted for both of you so

That's why I regularly have a guide with me when I go dungeon exploring. Mostly I's just so I don't miss the Stray Fairies, but it's also so that I don't get horribly lost, especially since I'm on a timer >u>

The first time I played Majora's Mask my little brother would do the dungeons for me 'cause I was always bad at them >u>

I-I didn't even bother with the stray fairies, looked like too much work

and I was stuck even with a guide, either it didn't explain it properly or I have poor reading comprehension, maybe a bit of both

though all I remember it saying was something along the lines of "freeze the cogs with the proper timing to cross them"

???? but wheeeeeeeeeeeeen

Oh wait Youtube exists now, that could help lots there if some day I ever decide to try again

hooray for outside help \o/

i voted for both of you so

Excellent

I feel confused...

Whats got you confused Sask

4 GCCX episodes in a week

what is this

a lucarionite event! \o/

it's competitive /o\

At least it's regional

But it forces me to farm for exp every day now

Which is evil

I was in the top 50 this morning

I expect to drop a lot once I get back home this evening

At least it's regional

But it forces me to farm for exp every day now

Which is evil

I was in the top 50 this morning

I expect to drop a lot once I get back home this evening

Is it? I saw top people from US and Japan...

I was at ~250 after my first try

Is it? I saw top people from US and Japan...

I was at ~250 after my first try

It should be. I only saw PAL players in my version, and Japan should have its own ranking as well (which apparently will reward the best 50000 players in that region)

Mewtwo is making things easier for me I suppose.

I think Mega Slowbro is the better mega to pick here though.

Edit :

Poor Ace

Edited by Marthur

It should be. I only saw PAL players in my version, and Japan should have its own ranking as well (which apparently will reward the best 50000 players in that region)

Mewtwo is making things easier for me I suppose.

I think Mega Slowbro is the better mega to pick here though.

Edit :

Poor Ace

yeah, i saw that and i'm confused

oh well

if only they gave the jewel reward after the first try already, i could maybe get mewtwo before the event ends

but noooo

love is over