• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

i've never played it either, but i'm okay with that

you shouldn't be okay with that

seriously, DKC2 is on par with S3&K

And let you sing forever more?

Yep! I thought the Evangelion ending theme/animation was a bit boring, but after a while it's kinda catchy now. Also I noticed the slight variations between episodes too!

Yep! I thought the Evangelion ending theme/animation was a bit boring, but after a while it's kinda catchy now. Also I noticed the slight variations between episodes too!

I totally understand what you are talking about! And I totally agree!

Enlighten me, please

Oh, EVA talk... admitedly I don't really have much to say, as this currently covers the non SRW original version of Eva...

Although if I remember right, I have seen an episode or two. The first one and... eight one, I think.

Edited by Acacia Sgt

I totally understand what you are talking about! And I totally agree!

Enlighten me, please

The slight variations? Or why I found it boring? >_<

don't worry jenni, you'll get some answers

I HOPE SO

Oh, EVA talk... admitedly I don't really have much to say, as this currently covers the non SRW original version of Eva...

Although if I remember right, I have seen an episode or two. The first one and... eight one, I think.

The episode where Asuka first appears?

The episode where Asuka first appears?

Ah, yes, that one. When they are in the ships and an Angel attacks them there in the ocean. Wasn't sure on the episode number.

I've read them yeah, well more like I skimmed them.

But yeah, I've noticed.

Ah it's OK. Was just wondering (in case you assume I've watched the whole thing!)

Ah, yes, that one. When they are in the ships and an Angel attacks them there in the ocean. Wasn't sure on the episode number.

Yep you remembered right! Things get so chipper once Asuka arrives.

The slight variations? Or why I found it boring? >_<

Err, both? I don't really know what you're talking about. Every possibility I've forgotten

Blame alcohol. Blame Shirley

don't blame it on sunshine

don't blame it on moonlight

don't blame it on the good times

just blame it on the boogie

Err, both? I don't really know what you're talking about. Every possibility I've forgotten

Blame alcohol. Blame Shirley

oh no. Are you drunk?

Well in terms of the ending animation I find it difficult to stare at Rei spinning for more than 10 seconds, so it put me off appreciating the song too. But after hearing it many times it's gotten stuck in my head, and I'm liking it now! It is pretty cute too. In terms of variations, the ending is usually blue but on episode 8 and 9 it's red (probably to match Asuka). The singing is different too, in fact is Asuka singing it or something? Also Ep11's ending sounds like a duet.

oh no. Are you drunk?

Well in terms of the ending animation I find it difficult to stare at Rei spinning for more than 10 seconds, so it put me off appreciating the song too. But after hearing it many times it's gotten stuck in my head, and I'm liking it now! It is pretty cute too. In terms of variations, the ending is usually blue but on episode 8 and 9 it's red (probably to match Asuka). The singing is different too, in fact is Asuka singing it or something? Also Ep11's ending sounds like a duet.

Err, not quite. One or two more and I might be, though. It sucks I don't have any more alcohol in the house ]:

That sounds really nice, actually! Could you perhaps link me to the song, please?

Err, not quite. One or two more and I might be, though. It sucks I don't have any more alcohol in the house ]:

That sounds really nice, actually! Could you perhaps link me to the song, please?

Hehe.

I would but I'm afraid of bumping into spoilers if I try to search for it on YouTube o_o