FE4 THREAD

Fia

[spoiler=I am being serious]Apparently Severa was such a loved character that you get the chance to waifu her a second time....

Edited by James Bond

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

[spoiler=I am being serious]Apparently Severa was such a loved character that you get the chance to waifu her a second time....

aren't

you

glad

he's gonna tell us he acquired agarest 2 during the steam sale, and that he's having a blast replaying it

Hell no!

I was actually lurking to see if anyone had commented on the site speed since last night. I made some optimizations to the web server to hopefully help improve the speed while we get these large amounts of viewers.

oh my god fuck your spoilers

I was actually lurking to see if anyone had commented on the site speed since last night. I made some optimizations to the web server to hopefully help improve the speed while we get these large amounts of viewers.

Site speed seems better than last night but still slowish.

For some reason I like the color of the text in theJyo badge/banner.

Edited by Ein

Hell no!

To be honest it is considerably faster

Hell no!

it's okay jyo, we aren't judging

well it does seem somewhat better

at least i haven't been getting loading errors today

Hell no!

might need that for when fersona hits

it actually is faster now that you mention it..

Hell no!

It's better than it has been at slowtimes before, but it's still pretty sluggish.

I was already done

wait did you just agree with me on something.

Ah, and here I thought it was because of the number of people online diminishing slightly... well, compared to how it was last evening.

Edited by Acacia Sgt