FE4 THREAD

Fia

I most definitely could. Thing is, sans one, they're not very demanding (only meet once a week). But all that's gonna change come April, with all the events planned. Two of them, I've been in since last semester and are easily manageable. One, I got into early this semester where attendance is a MUST but I personally enjoy it, and the last, I was JUST initiated into, and has opportunities and is very supportive. Out of the 4, one of them has a lot of seniors who are leaving come end this semester, and would make me one of the few legacy members to keep it going, that I'd be too guilty to not uphold. Add that with how very indecisive I can be, and I'm essentially stuck in a rut.

This job, however, I jumped into via referral from a friend and am still in the training phase for this finance firm that involves a lot of going out of my way, just to find business. I wanted to do it for the exp, and expected to go further along with it once this semester was over, but idk. As part of the training, I need to get a license, which to gain that, had to pay for a two week once a week sunday class in prep for the necessary test on the 16th. I was very excited for it after orientation, but managing it with school is becoming a challenge

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

I most definitely could. Thing is, sans one, they're not very demanding (only meet once a week). But all that's gonna change come April, with all the events planned. Two of them, I've been in since last semester and are easily manageable. One, I got into early this semester where attendance is a MUST but I personally enjoy it, and the last, I was JUST initiated into, and has opportunities and is very supportive. Out of the 4, one of them has a lot of seniors who are leaving come end this semester, and would make me one of the few legacy members to keep it going, that I'd be too guilty to not uphold. Add that with how very indecisive I can be, and I'm essentially stuck in a rut.

This job, however, I jumped into via referral from a friend and am still in the training phase for this finance firm that involves a lot of going out of my way, just to find business. I wanted to do it for the exp, and expected to go further along with it once this semester was over, but idk. As part of the training, I need to get a license, which to gain that, had to pay for a two week once a week sunday class in prep for the necessary test on the 16th. I was very excited for it after orientation, but managing it with school is becoming a challenge

I see

most i can say if the option to drop something does becomes a thing you need to do, i'd say to drop the last

mostly because i can think that as long as you have well meaning intentions, like all these things piling up and it's getting too much to handle, then it shouldn't be anything to really feel too guilty over

but eh, easier said than done, right?

goodness, paying for the classes?

are you sure this is the only thing to help out on the finances stuff at your school?

Boxers are pretty awesome

apollo2.png

You're concerned about the strangest things...

Waaaaaaaait.

They were talking about boxers so I took it upon myself to intentionally misinterpret it as underwear boxers. D:

But thank you.

Waaaaaaaait.

They were talking about boxers so I took it upon myself to intentionally misinterpret it as underwear boxers. D:

But thank you.

I almost didn't get what you meant, lmao.

Waaaaaaaait.

But thank you.

why am i not surprised