• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

I-I see you've gotten into the habit of calling me Lewdy, too

I AM alright just glad the month is almost over, I want it to be June already though >___> you???

It seems fitting. Does it bother you?

Why June specifically? Just woke, off to work now.

Don't worry, you'll always be Dongs in my heart and Skype

lmao

It seems fitting. Does it bother you?

Why June specifically? Just woke, off to work now.

Huh why-- also nah it doesn't I've gotten used to it and I don't take any serious offense to it anyway lol

Uhhhh more time with friends!! and plans!! idk if I can go into detail bc nothing is quite finalized yet as much as I want to talk about it......... ;~; but lets just say I have stuff to look a lot forward to and waiting is hard and I will say once I get the OK!! Ahh I see, I hope you have a good day today

Huh why-- also nah it doesn't I've gotten used to it and I don't take any serious offense to it anyway lol

that's good to know, lewdy

c'mon thread, live

no

Oh wow, it looks like they're releasing another shirtless kirei CE, this time is his younger self I better tell Nightmare when a high res version comes out lololol

that's good to know, lewdy

wow hi to you too

Oh wow, it looks like they're releasing another shirtless kirei CE, this time is his younger self I better tell Nightmare when a high res version comes out lololol

Are you prepared to be spooked by Kirei's new CE

Also Crest Worm CE's

I've been reading more than playing TOCS2. For now.

And when I move out to a better place, so getting a husky puppy regardless of Ein's allergies.

Uhhhh more time with friends!! and plans!! idk if I can go into detail bc nothing is quite finalized yet as much as I want to talk about it......... ;~; but lets just say I have stuff to look a lot forward to and waiting is hard and I will say once I get the OK!! Ahh I see, I hope you have a good day today

I think I know what you mean... Does it have to do with certain someone and you? And things getting better for you? Edited by Towa Herschel

How so? Isn't that kinda like how JRPGs are like? I'd make one but I'd need a whole team for the graphics and stuff. I don't wanna do something that's 8bit or 16bit or something like that.

what if this is your 16-bit

omg YES

Soooooo I sure got a whole lotta good luck wishes

because I showed up at steak n shake for my second interview

the lady who interviewed me yesterday just gave me a paper to fill out and said "the manager didn't show up today, so just fill out this form and we'll do a background check and we'll call you back in a couple days to let you know when to come to your orientation"

do you want 3d?

Yes. Kind of. Not entirely sure what I want, now that I really think about it.

the lady who interviewed me yesterday just gave me a paper to fill out and said "the manager didn't show up today, so just fill out this form and we'll do a background check and we'll call you back in a couple days to let you know when to come to your orientation"

Well well, that's still good, I think?

whoa that's pretty detailed. But nope.

bad shirley

it means I got hired on the spot

(so yes very good~)

woo grats Edited by TheEnd

attagirl