• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh right theres a weird ass smell coming from an electrical socket in the kitchen and my mom is just like "keep tabs on it until I get back the dentist" like ok.................?? I hope there isn't a risk of the house catching fire or something

Oh no I meant today is not that day you'll quit mmoing from what it sounds like, but June is better than nothing!!!!!!!!!!!!

oh yeah

i predict this shit is going to be unbearable shortly after the next big update

just like Nintendo

Pls sen 3 save this man

:')

if sen 3 is released this year, it won't be before september

Oh right theres a weird ass smell coming from an electrical socket in the kitchen and my mom is just like "keep tabs on it until I get back the dentist" like ok.................?? I hope there isn't a risk of the house catching fire or something

lewdy to the rescue Edited by TheEnd

oh yeah

if sen 3 is released this year, it won't be before september

yeah you've never said this before

It'll probably be their September game I can't see anything else with ys8 Vita July and ps4 next year

same day as ffxv just watch it :^)

Edited by Tonton

-playing Shantae and the Pirate's Curse, runs into a glasses girl NPC-

"!!"

-plays a bit more to access the dungeon, glasses girl takes off her glasses-

"..."

oh yeah

lewdy to the rescue

;_; HANG ON my friend

I just hope its not an actual problem bc I don't know if an extinguisher will do anything, also I have a mild headache and idk if its related to the smell or what

yeah you've never said this before

It'll probably be their September game I can't see anything else with ys8 Vita July and ps4 next year

same day as ffxv just watch it :^)

yeah i haven't said this before the previous ten times

so i'm expecting

they'll announce it at least a month beforehand tho, unlike xseed

-playing Shantae and the Pirate's Curse, runs into a glasses girl NPC-

"!!"

-plays a bit more to access the dungeon, glasses girl takes off her glasses-

"..."

emerald knows

;_; HANG ON my friend

I just hope its not an actual problem bc I don't know if an extinguisher will do anything, also I have a mild headache and idk if its related to the smell or what

i can't even recommend the game to people ;_;

do you know where the smell is coming from and if you can do anything to stop it

i can't even recommend the game to people ;_;

do you know where the smell is coming from and if you can do anything to stop it

Aww ;_;

Mom took the casing off the sockets so I'd be able to tell if smoke is coming out, and idk what else to do besides call the fire department and use a fire extinguisher maybe but idk if it'd be effective or safe to use on an outlet I'm not a expert on electrical hazards

Well it seems like the smell is gone, idk if that socket is going to be safe to use again like ever

sucks because it was above the counter and we were using it for the microwave, and I don't know of any other sockets/places in the room to put it

Aww ;_;

Mom took the casing off the sockets so I'd be able to tell if smoke is coming out, and idk what else to do besides call the fire department and use a fire extinguisher maybe but idk if it'd be effective or safe to use on an outlet I'm not a expert on electrical hazards

looking into it, it seems like you need a specific type of fire extinguisher for it

and google images brings up this

oyTwk.png

uhhhhh are you just in your own private house? Or I guess even if you're not, maybe you can try turn off your electricity at a breaker box and then deal with putting out the fire

oh, well I'm glad the smell is gone at the very least ;u; but yeah it'd be nice to know if it was still safe to use...

Edited by Freohr Datia

looking into it, it seems like you need a specific type of fire extinguisher for it

and google images brings up this

oyTwk.png

uhhhhh are you just in your own private house? Or I guess even if you're not, maybe you can try turn off your electricity at a breaker box and then deal with putting out the fire

oh, well I'm glad the smell is gone at the very least ;u; but yeah it'd be nice to know if it was still safe to use...

Theres different types of extingushers???????? wow shows what I know

Well its where me and my family live so kind of, and yeah that could possibly work but hopefully I wouldn't have to resort to such extremes I'm just worried about fucking up badly

YEAH we'll probably figure out something later its just me and my mom who is going out again I think but once everyone is home it'll come up I'm sure

For me spring is also ideal because scenery~! I loooooooooooove flowers in bloom and budding trees/plants. But also because I don't like being cold :ccc Which means I really really don't like snow :cccccc

I've noticed I get particularly moody playing video games in snowy areas.... like it's just so bland and white and/or grey...

and the thing is I've never lived in an area where cold winters don't really exist you'd think this is something I'd be used to but nope

Theres different types of extingushers???????? wow shows what I know

Well its where me and my family live so kind of, and yeah that could possibly work but hopefully I wouldn't have to resort to such extremes I'm just worried about fucking up badly

YEAH we'll probably figure out something later its just me and my mom who is going out again I think but once everyone is home it'll come up I'm sure

I only just learned this too! c: That or I already knew this and just forgot...

ok so like as long as it isn't an apartment because I wouldn't be as certain with how to deal with it ^o^ Last I was ever in an apartment I was really really young so I don't really know how it works there. But at the very least I hope it's comforting to know that whether you have the right extinguisher or not you can disable the electricity and so you can put out anything that starts without worrying about electrocution \o/ Although.... I guess you might have to worry about having to dry that off before turning the power back on, if it's still wet...

Well I definitely hope it works out fine then~! Sounds like it will.

Edited by Freohr Datia

OH HEY

"All household extinguishers are classified A, B, or C (or a combination of these) on the label to indicate which types of fires — ordinary combustibles, flammable liquids, or electrical—you can use them on. Many of the ones sold at home stores are classified A:B:C and fight all three types of fires."

if your fire extinguisher is like that, then you should be fine with electrical fires~!

It really did seem common sense that they'd make the kind that works on electrical fires (and a variety of fires) for households

There is no spring or fall in California, or at least SoCal. Summer is too sweltering.

;_; It can still be spring in spirit right

For me spring is also ideal because scenery~! I loooooooooooove flowers in bloom and budding trees/plants. But also because I don't like being cold :ccc Which means I really really don't like snow :cccccc

I've noticed I get particularly moody playing video games in snowy areas.... like it's just so bland and white and/or grey...

and the thing is I've never lived in an area where cold winters don't really exist you'd think this is something I'd be used to but nope

YEAH this is so me sometimes I see pictures that have snow in it and its pretty looking but its not that great I hate having to actually deal with it and everything looks so d e a d I love seeing flowers and when trees are budding I love flowers and plants so much can you believe I was once a loser in my kid/teenager years who thought flowers were dumb but its ok now

OH HEY

"All household extinguishers are classified A, B, or C (or a combination of these) on the label to indicate which types of fires — ordinary combustibles, flammable liquids, or electrical—you can use them on. Many of the ones sold at home stores are classified A:B:C and fight all three types of fires."

if your fire extinguisher is like that, then you should be fine with electrical fires~!

It really did seem common sense that they'd make the kind that works on electrical fires (and a variety of fires) for households

THIS IS GOOD Thanks Fre you are a lifesaver and a real trooper I appreciate it