• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Also Zero Time Dilemma tomorrow, hype.

It'll keep me occupied until Ys VIII next month, I guess.

And I still didn't finish VLR :^ )

Can't say I liked 999 or VLR enough to get ZTD day one though so I'll wait to grab it on a sale most likely

Edited by Tonton

Tomorrow is the last day we can really hang out :(

also convinced my parents I needed therapy, though I'm worried about how they'll act once I'm alone and back with them

also tried pan dulce and man do I feel stuffed, I'll probably explain more once I don't have shitty hotel internet and hopefully a working laptop since it refuses to turn on most of the time...

And I still didn't finish VLR :^ )

Can't say I liked 999 or VLR enough to get ZTD day one though so I'll wait to grab it on a sale most likely

I don't like them as much as I like Fire Emblem or Kiseki, either, but they're good games, and getting games day 1 w. Amazon Prime saves me 20% of the full cost, so if I intend on playing a game soon after release, I just pre-order it.

also convinced my parents I needed therapy, though I'm worried about how they'll act once I'm alone and back with them

also tried pan dulce and man do I feel stuffed, I'll probably explain more once I don't have shitty hotel internet and hopefully a working laptop since it refuses to turn on most of the time...

good luck lettooce!!

oh look, raws for the finale of uddup

time to finish it at least

[spoiler=uddup 213]one entire chapter explaining why tsubamegaeshi spam took down an invincible superhuman

okay

also haruka is cancer and i'm glad i'm finally done with this

but the only person who would care isn't around anymore

JESUS CHRIST BERSERK 344 IS OUT

and apparently maoyuu is finished too but absolutely nobody cares to translate it

too bad i already have to work on oosawa... and the database...

aw

Edited by TheEnd

you played it you should know

It was somewhat rhetorical though. I don't think Sen 1 and 2 loading times can be as bad as TMS. You could take a shit during TMS loading times.

I know how that feels. MAKE THE MOST OUT OF TODAY.

Pride did too? Well, I hope they'll still continue with it but keep up some hope!! He was supposed to start the therapy process for you though. >O