FE4 THREAD

Fia

Yeah, Tokyo Xanadu being so wordy is one of the reasons why I'm preogressing so slowly. The gameplay is fun, but there's a lot more text than Ys VIII. That, and the content of said text seems a bit harder than Ys', which I can actually partially understand.

Still buying Sen III day one, though, even if it's only in Japanese, which it shouldn't be, since Sen II had a Chinese/Japanese/Korean simultaneous release.

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, Tokyo Xanadu being so wordy is one of the reasons why I'm preogressing so slowly. The gameplay is fun, but there's a lot more text than Ys VIII. That, and the content of said text seems a bit harder than Ys', which I can actually partially understand.

Still buying Sen III day one, though, even if it's only in Japanese, which it shouldn't be, since Sen II had a Chinese/Japanese/Korean simultaneous release.

OH FUCK DUDE YS 8 IS ANNOUNCED???/?????

Welp, I went and I got asked a bunch of questions but I just kind of downplayed it and got let go, its annoying bc the recent episode I mentioned was pretty mild compared to other times but my therapist thought I was a threat to myself anyway cause I mentioned stuff I felt in the past like........ok that hasn't been for awhile though??? No matter how bad I feel I can't risk having my parents know the full extent of how I feel as long as I'm stuck with them its like
bleh

we gotta love the meds that make us love
but yeah this whole modern "you need meds to stay happy" thing is bullshit

Yeah they can do a lot of good for people who need them but it does get annoying when they act like its the only way...... I just wanted to learn/get some advice for healthy coping skills and save the meds for as a last resort smh

but yeah this whole modern "you need meds to stay happy" thing is bullshit

oh my god I really don't like this either

they always try to give medication for people with AD(H)D and my dad and older brother have both tried this out, my brother doing so with my dad's warning because that medication gave my dad depression and the exact same thing ended up happening to my brother too.

So despite how my dad thinks I have it worst among everyone in my family, I don't really want to go get myself diagnosed for it because I don't want them to just try shove medicine down me when my family's experience has shown it's detrimental. Of course I also know somebody who the medicine worked wonders on and he was fine, but I just feel like I'd react the same way as them

and I guess at this point it's not like I'm really expecting it to ruin my now non-existent college performance...

ALSO ANOTHER OBLIGATORY LETTUCE I HOPE YOUR LIFE CAN HEAD ON THE RIGHT TRACK SOOOOON ;~;

Medicine is just an easy blanket answer for people that don't know you!!

I don't think it's super harmful, but I also haven't had any lazy doctors that just go for meds immediately. All of them have been perfectly ok with working with alternatives, and standing up for yourself goes a long way w/ mental health stuff.

okay subaru doesn't seem to be an idiot

i think i can watch this

Yeah they can do a lot of good for people who need them but it does get annoying when they act like its the only way...... I just wanted to learn/get some advice for healthy coping skills and save the meds for as a last resort smh

hard to give advice on how to live without meds when you can't live without meds, i guess

oh my god I really don't like this either

they always try to give medication for people with AD(H)D and my dad and older brother have both tried this out, my brother doing so with my dad's warning because that medication gave my dad depression and the exact same thing ended up happening to my brother too.

So despite how my dad thinks I have it worst among everyone in my family, I don't really want to go get myself diagnosed for it because I don't want them to just try shove medicine down me when my family's experience has shown it's detrimental. Of course I also know somebody who the medicine worked wonders on and he was fine, but I just feel like I'd react the same way as them

and I guess at this point it's not like I'm really expecting it to ruin my now non-existent college performance...

ALSO ANOTHER OBLIGATORY LETTUCE I HOPE YOUR LIFE CAN HEAD ON THE RIGHT TRACK SOOOOON ;~;

you need meds to sleep well, you need meds to work hard, you need meds to feel happy

fuck that shit

okay subaru doesn't seem to be an idiot

i think i can watch this

nice

opinion on op/ed

btw there's these chibi 2min shorts re:zero break time or something between episodes that can sometimes help fill in on some lore details or just be silly