• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

I actually thought you were saying something in Japanese right there, oops.

Less exposure sounds reasonable, though hiragana has あおめぬ, which I still get twisted. I'm probably an odd case, since I learned katakana first

that sounds like an odd case alright

you need more training especially about あお, めぬ is more understandable specially since ぬ is used kinda rarely

Leave ツ alone

The fashion police?

that reminds me of style savvy 3

which i very likely won't be getting because it's way too similar to style savvy 2

n-not that i played it or anything

I think back when I learned the Hiragana and Katakana I did had trouble with those as well. But it has been so long to remember properly.

Edited by Acacia Sgt

I'm super in love with discord because unlike skype discord is very very attentive and responsive about the feedback they get and every update they add some new features based on the feedback they got

It probably helps that I'm incredibly adaptable, like the only thing that was holding me to skype before was that everyone else was using it but now the main group I ever participated in moved to discord. So now I keep forgetting that skype exists and meanwhile discord has been constantly improving (imo at least~!)

Although a not so optimistic part of myself wonders when it'll reach that stage where they are so huge they don't really listen to feedback anymore and just start dropping back down in quality ^o^

But for now at least, I've really enjoyed using it.

still waiting on that damn search function though

>Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney – Spirit of Justice will launch for 3DS via the Nintendo eShop in North America and Europe on September 8 for $29.99 / £24.99 / €29.99, Capcom announced.

yes

though that's a hundred golpinhos

Edited by TheEnd

>Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney – Spirit of Justice will launch for 3DS via the Nintendo eShop in North America and Europe on September 8 for $29.99 / £24.99 / €29.99, Capcom announced.yesthough that's a hundred golpinhos

i think I am going to pass on this one...

i think I am going to pass on this one...

saskules why

just 100?

okay, $30 in eshop cards are more like 130 golpinhos right now

jesus christ

Edited by TheEnd

No

Katakana is so easy. I honestly can't find that, of all things, to be actually difficult for anyone.

It's not so much a problem recognizing the katakana, as it is trying to reverse engineer the dopey hoops they jump through to translate the sounds of the loanwords themselves, at least in my experience. Also, it's way harder for me to determine where one word in katakana stops and the next begins if they're right next to each other. There's a bigger change of kanji breaking up a string of hiragana and making it managable, I think.

Same for the ost, but I haven't payed the game yet, btw, I said I think I will not, I will probably change my mind until then

sillykules

:')

Still hoping to see some drop in psn cards before I have to get one for ToCS2

very hard to predict that shit at this point

It's not so much a problem recognizing the katakana, as it is trying to reverse engineer the dopey hoops they jump through to translate the sounds of the loanwords themselves, at least in my experience. Also, it's way harder for me to determine where one word in katakana stops and the next begins if they're right next to each other. There's a bigger change of kanji breaking up a string of hiragana and making it managable, I think.

they're very rarely right next to each other though (unless you're playing a 8-bit game...)

but yes, reading japanese in pure kana is hell

that sounds like an odd case alright

you need more training especially about あお, めぬ is more understandable specially since ぬ is used kinda rarely

I know. v_v

I essentially have them understood except for that one continuous mix up. Interesting how my brother claims to know less, but never had this problem

Oh okay, I get you know. I thought it was about recognizing them, I was a little confused there.

I can see that being an issue, at least from a reading perspective. Unless I already know the word, I'm probably left wondering when it ends and when the next word starts too.

Also, are you working on anything?