Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

...fishing in tits sounds annoying ;_;

on an unrelated note, why does everyone disapprove of suicide

You don't really do anything, you get bait from random encounters and different rods from quests and then it's just hit X when the ! pops up and boom you got a fish.

Oh but in TitS FC it's literally a one-time only thing that you can quit after one attempt, unless you want to get an achievement.

I used a guide for every Trails game I've played so far just because I'm not really the type to replay games, especially not turn-based RPGs, and I wanted to experience (mostly) everything.

If I import the EVO versions I'll prob replay them then, even if they're not the best, just cuz I want to own physical copies and hear voices. And spend ridiculous amounts of money.

Edited by PKLucas531

You don't really do anything, you get bait from random encounters and different rods from quests and then it's just hit X when the ! pops up and boom you got a fish.

Oh but in TitS FC it's literally a one-time only thing that you can quit after one attempt, unless you want to get an achievement.

I used a guide for every Trails game I've played so far just because I'm not really the type to replay games, especially not turn-based RPGs, and I wanted to experience (mostly) everything.

If I import the EVO versions I'll prob replay them then, even if they're not the best, just cuz I want to own physical copies and hear voices. And spend ridiculous amounts of money.

oh i see... kinda weird but interesting too but then again, i only have one game experience for that lolol

I normally don't replay games unless I really like them... like tocs2

GOOD LUCK IF YOU DO. wait don't the yarr harr copies have voices?

Edited by f(x)

I didn't check how recently but I see The End and Tonton discussed Xanadu Next, which I realized is on steam.

The actual screens of gameplay, some of em look kind of ugly, but is the story pretty good all the same? It looked like maybe tonton, you haven't actually played this game, but if you can give me a bit of opinion of xanadu (either xanadu next or as a series), please do because I haven't really heard much about it before now.

If you don't really feel like going into detail, just know that I really liked Tits 1 and 2 and every ys game I've played (basically every one on steam and V), so if you think I should just give it a try based on that, "Trust in Falcom" or some such is a good enough answer.

I didn't look really hard but it's hard for me to appraise if the story is really good based on the reviews, and it looks like that's the biggest draw.

oh i see... kinda weird but interesting too but then again, i only have one game experience for that lolol

I normally don't replay games unless I really like them... like tocs2

GOOD LUCK IF YOU DO. wait don't the yarr harr copies have voices?

It's alright, not much is tied to fishing besides an achievement I think? And a handful of sidequests.

I'll be replaying ToCS1 and 2 whenever I get done with them myself just to show my friends/have them play it. But that'll be a while considering I'm only halfway through CS1 (almost done with Ch3)

uhh I've played the prologue of Zero and it has small voice clips in some scenes and battles! EVO is fully voiced, I'm trying to hear my boy Tetsuya Kakihara.

I just want to own the games in the series physically in general. I got Cold Steel 1 digitally but I'll end up buying the LE that holds 1 & 2 whenever I get to buying 2 just to have the boxes.

It's alright, not much is tied to fishing besides an achievement I think? And a handful of sidequests.

I'll be replaying ToCS1 and 2 whenever I get done with them myself just to show my friends/have them play it. But that'll be a while considering I'm only halfway through CS1 (almost done with Ch3)

uhh I've played the prologue of Zero and it has small voice clips in some scenes and battles! EVO is fully voiced, I'm trying to hear my boy Tetsuya Kakihara.

I just want to own the games in the series physically in general. I got Cold Steel 1 digitally but I'll end up buying the LE that holds 1 & 2 whenever I get to buying 2 just to have the boxes.

I see... Then I can neglect fishing!!

I tried to replay tocs1 but... it's not the same. 2 is sooooooo much better lolol. Go go go!

Oh, I see. Wait, the physical copies will have more or something? I dunno.

I get what you mean, though I'm like that for most games I play unless I'm lazy or something. Wait what, TOCS1 LE has both games? >_>

I'm liking ToCS1 so far but I'm sure 2 is better.

Uhh no I just like having physical copies of games I really enjoyed. And since the EVO versions are on Vita and Japan only I'd have to import Yen cards anyways so I might as well just buy physical. I don't really want to pirate any of the games because I like Falcom now, but my JP is not good by any means so I probably will have to for Zero/Ao and I don't own a PSP to buy the PSP versions of them ;_;

ToCS1 LE doesn't have both games but the box they made for it is designed to hold both of the boxes. Like they released 1's LE and were like "we're definitely localizing 2 so the special box can also hold 2!!" which sounds funny but it's fine since I don't have to wait and can just order both together.

Uhh no I just like having physical copies of games I really enjoyed. And since the EVO versions are on Vita and Japan only I'd have to import Yen cards anyways so I might as well just buy physical. I don't really want to pirate any of the games because I like Falcom now, but my JP is not good by any means so I probably will have to for Zero/Ao and I don't own a PSP to buy the PSP versions of them ;_;

ToCS1 LE doesn't have both games but the box they made for it is designed to hold both of the boxes. Like they released 1's LE and were like "we're definitely localizing 2 so the special box can also hold 2!!" which sounds funny but it's fine since I don't have to wait and can just order both together.

It totally is.

Ohhhhhh. Yeah, that's true then. And all must give all the money to Falcom lololol... even I will say that.

oh I see. dang that's... uh, yeah. But it's neat regardless

I didn't check how recently but I see The End and Tonton discussed Xanadu Next, which I realized is on steam.

The actual screens of gameplay, some of em look kind of ugly, but is the story pretty good all the same? It looked like maybe tonton, you haven't actually played this game, but if you can give me a bit of opinion of xanadu (either xanadu next or as a series), please do because I haven't really heard much about it before now.

If you don't really feel like going into detail, just know that I really liked Tits 1 and 2 and every ys game I've played (basically every one on steam and V), so if you think I should just give it a try based on that, "Trust in Falcom" or some such is a good enough answer.

I didn't look really hard but it's hard for me to appraise if the story is really good based on the reviews, and it looks like that's the biggest draw.

I know I wasn't addressed nor did I talk about it, but I'll offer my two cents; The story is passable, it's probably one of the better Falcom games, if you ask me. But no, the gameplay, guardians, and semi-customizable level ups(Able to be reset if you don't like your growth) are the draws if I say so myself.

I feel like I'm forgetting something. It's been years since I've last played it.

Transplant complete.

I forget how much I hate doing that >_>

gotta order those cables

on an unrelated note, why does everyone disapprove of suicide

because it's an easy, selfish exit - and if you're willing to take your own life, you should be able to make some better use of it

also sanctity of life

oh yes

Heaven's Feel defense force stopping by to remind fools that HF was best route and Sakura best grill

pls mongrel

i only played a bit of it (got like 2 bosses or something) with the fan translation before, but mostly there isn't much story going on, you have some tablets you can find that help uncover about the story of the world a bit more but for the most part it's a game to play for the gameplay and soundtrack imo

i say trust falcom with this one

it's a slower paced game compared to ys and there's more customization to be had as Sol said

Edited by Tonton