• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

they are but I'm all wary about them because mine snapped in half like so fucking easily :V

get sturdier ones according to your habits then

my current glasses are almost 15 years old

It's nothing serious just pessimism.

Happy new year everyone! All the best!

no time traveling

Tackling Ao seems daunting.

But I have to finish it before Sen III comes out.

the worst part of ao is the nerfs

Man there's a lot of fate anime coming

i'm watching the first episode of the grand order animu but it doesn't look promising at all

z0lcyDW.jpg

well then

jesus christ how can someone make such a mercilessly boring beginning in this day and age

and it's one-hour long too

why am i giving this a chance instead of watching some ghibli movie or something

Edited by TheEnd

yeah i will when i decide to go for glasses again

then again glasses + contacts sound like a good combo

contact lenses tear really easily too! \o/

though they tend to be away from things that will tear them most of the time thanks to the magic of eyelids

but anyway you say "snap in half" so this might not actually be helpful but do you know if you can get access to those glasses that are made to be able to bend any direction at their joints so that they can resist breaking? (at least if that wasn't what your previous glasses were)

at least I'm pretty sure that's how they're made

Edited by Freohr Datia

Z5bmskq.jpg

sounds accurate

yeah i will when i decide to go for glasses again

then again glasses + contacts sound like a good combo

why would they be a good combo, they do the same thing

either you go for questionable aesthetics with contacts, or settle with the safety of glasses

Edited by TheEnd

I would doubt that using both gives you x4 vision or something, hahaha...

unless you consider this x4 vision, i guess

1nz1u6K.png

oh yeah, happy 2017 guys

Edited by TheEnd

HffuQS6.gif

no time traveling

the worst part of ao is the nerfs

i'm watching the first episode of the grand order animu but it doesn't look promising at all

z0lcyDW.jpg
well then

jesus christ how can someone make such a mercilessly boring beginning in this day and age
and it's one-hour long too
why am i giving this a chance instead of watching some ghibli movie or something

I heard it was just going to be a one episode thing (haven't watched it yet), the story in the other chapters are more interesting compared to the Fuyuki one if they do decide to continue it. Unfortunately, Mashu is a pretty boring protag so that can't be helped.

Though, I think you should give FGO a try and not let the anime deter you.

contact lenses tear really easily too! \o/

though they tend to be away from things that will tear them most of the time thanks to the magic of eyelids

but anyway you say "snap in half" so this might not actually be helpful but do you know if you can get access to those glasses that are made to be able to bend any direction at their joints so that they can resist breaking? (at least if that wasn't what your previous glasses were)

at least I'm pretty sure that's how they're made

they don't tear that often for me! though sometimes... inside my eye...

why would they be a good combo, they do the same thing

either you go for questionable aesthetics with contacts, or settle with the safety of glasses

well like if you lose a contact lens, you can wear the glasses. If you break the glasses in some form, you have contacts as back up!

wtf I still look cute without glasses >(

Edited by Espeon

I heard it was just going to be a one episode thing (haven't watched it yet), the story in the other chapters are more interesting compared to the Fuyuki one if they do decide to continue it. Unfortunately, Mashu is a pretty boring protag so that can't be helped.

Though, I think you should give FGO a try and not let the anime deter you.

lancer as caster and 2016 as a big bad were interesting, at least

i don't even have a cellphone

well like if you lose a contact lens, you can wear the glasses. If you break the glasses in some form, you have contacts as back up!

wtf I still look cute without glasses >(

well that wouldn't exactly be a combo

i know silly people who have glasses as backup for their contacts, but not the other way around

bad glasses < no glasses < fitting glasses

I have such a huge phobia of eye trauma and anything anywhere near my eye im paranoid and it looks uncomfortable =(

i know that feeling all too well

Yes, I've completed Trails of Cold Steel 2. And yes, I prefer the first game to the second. And I'm not sorry.

so this is why i don't step outside of this thread

oh wait

Edited by TheEnd

bought so many keys the price isn't going up any more

thank aidios for plunder and vanaporte

so this is why i don't step outside of this thread
oh wait

stuck with me for the rest of time, buddy

[:

really my biggest problem in Cold Steel 1 was a huge lack of relatable/interesting conflict

[spoiler=CS1 spoilers because shinpichu]

like lol, Loa Erebonius design and music-wise is probably better if you don't know it's to save a school festival beforehand

[spoiler=TitS spoils because Shirley]TitS at least had the coup d'etat and the whole section with Richard not really knowing what the ancient treasure he was going for even really was, and that sets the stage for the big reveal so much better.

Both have really good sequel hooks, but I thought CS1 was a bit lacking near the end up until the hook which actually saved the game for me in a sense.

Edited by PKLucas531

bought so many keys the price isn't going up any more

b-but what about selling bones to rollback key prices

stuck with me for the rest of time, buddy

[:

w-what

really my biggest problem in Cold Steel 1 was a huge lack of relatable/interesting conflict

[spoiler="CS1 spoilers because shinpichu]

like lol, Loa Erebonius design and music-wise is probably better if you don't know it's to save a school festival beforehand

[spoiler=TitS spoils because Shirley]TitS at least had the coup d'etat and the whole section with Richard not really knowing what the ancient treasure he was going for even really was, and that sets the stage for the big reveal so much better.

Both have really good sequel hooks, but I thought CS1 was a bit lacking near the end up until the hook which actually saved the game for me in a sense.

and the hook is pretty much something completely different from the rest of the game

[spoiler=te and/or tonton help]JxqhJu1.jpg

[spoiler=cs spoilers]with loa, yeah, i can see what you're saying

but i can't agree with cold steel 1 lacking relatable and interesting conflict. chapter 1 is a bit boring, and 3 little is done since i guess they wanted a gradual build-up for the ILF, but the other chapters have something going on regarding politics and at least one of the members of class vii, even if it isn't the focus of the chapter. motivations and reasons from both class vii and the antagonistic forces have, by the end of the game, been laid out (c is bit blurry; it is there, but it's very subtle), and it all makes sense, and i personally found it all interesting

Edited by Blusis

[spoiler=cs spoilers]with loa, yeah, i can see what you're saying

but i can't agree with cold steel 1 lacking relatable and interesting conflict. chapter 1 is a bit boring, and 3 little is done since i guess they wanted a gradual build-up for the ILF, but the other chapters have something going on regarding politics and at least one of the members of class vii, even if it isn't the focus of the chapter. motivations and reasons from both class vii and the antagonistic forces have, by the end of the game, been laid out (c is bit blurry; it is there, but it's very subtle), and it all makes sense, and i personally found it all interesting

Well not the individual chapters no, but the game as a whole yes. My problem with CS1 is where

[spoiler=CS1 and TitS stuff etc etc]in CS1 it really doesn't feel like Class VII is a participant in the overarching conflict/beginnings of conflict. Where in TitS it's pretty fluid like:

- Capua bandits apprehended, you + Richard get credit

- Royal army's other faction is set up with Kloe and Julia in Ch 2

- Big turnaround from the information division kidnapping the professor and you breaking him out + your party going into hiding

- Climax comes fluidly from there because it hits you that you were setup the whole time, and then the guys who set you up were set up themselves

I guess my problem is more that yes the antagonist reasons and motivations for the party are set up in CS1, but that's really it. I can understand that's a problem of CS1 + CS2 occupying the same space FC did(right?), but I think that's still a bit of a problem if FC sets it up elegantly in 30 hours while Cold Steel wants to take near double and not really perform as well.