• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

21 minutes ago, Eleanor Hume said:

Pretty much the same opinion, but I still don't like Hubert much as adult either. Just stubborn and wary.

Also really I hate canon Pascal x Hubert. Even Sophie x Pascal works better.

FE Heroes became FE No More Heroes.

The good thing is that I can focus on SMTIV and the preparations for my exams right now again, so actually it's good that this game doesn't work anymore.

Yeeeah. Pretty much!

I don't really have much of an opinion on Pascal x Hubert other than the fact it was kinda handled badly. I think it would have been less absurd of there was some actual buildup before L&L, but no we just get Hubert spending most of the time stammering and being like "I-ITS NOT LIKE I HAVE FEELINGS OR ANYTHING" and when he actually confesses pretty clearly it somehow gets misinterpreted anyway like...ok

I'd play that if it meant being able to get Bad Girl as a unit tbh

D: Sucks about the emulator having issues though, but yes exams are more important! ..I better start preparing for mine too.

33 minutes ago, TheEnd said:

i'm guessing you were talking about fe heroes, but why would it simply stop working

https://serenesforest.net/forums/index.php?/topic/68725-fe-heroes-error-803-3001/

^ Having this problem.

Happened when I wanted to start Heroes for the second time. Idk if reinstalling can fix it, but honestly I'm too lazy and tired to do it. Burnt more than three hours to bring Heroes to work by trying several emulators and downloading the game from different sites.

32 minutes ago, Fleece said:

Yeeeah. Pretty much!

I don't really have much of an opinion on Pascal x Hubert other than the fact it was kinda handled badly. I think it would have been less absurd of there was some actual buildup before L&L, but no we just get Hubert spending most of the time stammering and being like "I-ITS NOT LIKE I HAVE FEELINGS OR ANYTHING" and when he actually confesses pretty clearly it somehow gets misinterpreted anyway like...ok

I'd play that if it meant being able to get Bad Girl as a unit tbh

D: Sucks about the emulator having issues though, but yes exams are more important! ..I better start preparing for mine too.

Good luck!

I have a job test and interview for two nice jobs next week. One of them is with official status and excellent payment. The other one is in a health insurance, also very nice. When I got one of them, I'd quit my study at once.

1 hour ago, Robert of Normandy said:

once you start with the gacha you can never escape

I've been tempted to put some money into Heroes, not going to lie. 

1 hour ago, Eleanor Hume said:

Will finish SMT IV first, then I might look for TocS.

Is it a fair deal?

You're better off buying ToCS sooner rather than later, since the price is only going to go up.

14 minutes ago, DodgeDusk said:

I've been tempted to put some money into Heroes, not going to lie.

You're better off buying ToCS sooner rather than later, since the price is only going to go up.

dusk no

unless he gets it digitally

6 minutes ago, TheEnd said:

dusk no

unless he gets it digitally

Gacha Emblem too strong.

Can you? I wasn't aware it was on the store. 

6 minutes ago, Eleanor Hume said:

Why is that so?

Is it so rare?

Limited run, if I'm not wrong.

32 minutes ago, DodgeDusk said:

Go get it, Jooles!

]:

Ah, cool.

resist it, dusk ]:

of course, we're talking about sony here, so there's a very good chance that ps3/vita games will disappear from psn altogether in the span of a couple years

1 hour ago, Eleanor Hume said:

I was going to order TocS... but sth. didn't work with the payment. Entered the account data of my bank and the correct pin number... but got an error message for some fricking reason.

Strange. Card hasn't expired, has it? 

1 hour ago, TheEnd said:

resist it, dusk ]:

of course, we're talking about sony here, so there's a very good chance that ps3/vita games will disappear from psn altogether in the span of a couple years

i can't be using this anna with no defence for ever ]:

happened with the sky games, iirc

1 minute ago, DodgeDusk said:

Strange. Card hasn't expired, has it?

I changed the credit institution this year, but it can't be the reason.

I entered my bank account with my online pin correctly but the portal didn't recognize it for some reason. Entered it three times and always got the same failure message. Now I can't order anything for the next 24 h because my account is blocked.

46 minutes ago, Eleanor Hume said:

I changed the credit institution this year, but it can't be the reason.

I entered my bank account with my online pin correctly but the portal didn't recognize it for some reason. Entered it three times and always got the same failure message. Now I can't order anything for the next 24 h because my account is blocked.

Ouch. Sorry to hear that, Jooles.