FE4 THREAD

Fia

1 hour ago, DodgeDusk said:

lol estelle would get murdered every time she used it if tits had counterattacks

right? crafts were generally so bad before zero

oh, atelier sophie is out

i should probably download it so i can play once i finish yakuza, next month or so

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

25 minutes ago, Chalis said:

This is my first bsod and it's really quite an experience. I've already salvaged what I want to at least. Here's a gift for fe4thread, it was my current wallpaper.

a-and here is another white elephant... ... ... from 2008...

sup chalis

21 minutes ago, Eleanor Hume said:

Too bad... I was surpassed with my bid for TocS. Was sold for 44 €, even more than it costs in a store.

Job interview went well, but it says nothing. Have a 1/15 chance to get the job...

rip

good luck

2 hours ago, TheEnd said:

right? crafts were generally so bad before zero

oh, atelier sophie is out

unless your name is joshua, yeah

are the atelier games any good?

46 minutes ago, Eleanor Hume said:

Too bad... I was surpassed with my bid for TocS. Was sold for 44 €, even more than it costs in a store.

Job interview went well, but it says nothing. Have a 1/15 chance to get the job...

don't make me buy the game for you, jooles

congrats!

14 hours ago, Eleanor Hume said:

077cbb62db.jpg

too adorable

I really should replay this game to get more customes because I missed tons of good ones.

Well, I'm really nervous today:

1. job interview
  2. getting TocS

I'm already sure latter won't end positively because I'm highly sure people will top my bid of 30€.

(It shouldn't really bother if I got the job. work > pleasure)

it is!! I went with that outfit lmao. it's dlc though so or at least these are for NA

well since you already posted about the interview, at least it went well even if you don't think you'd get it. At least you get an interview!! ;~;

also you should bother because work isn't better than pleasure. work = more pleasure imo.

11 hours ago, DodgeDusk said:

aww *hugs*

thanks *hug*

7 hours ago, Tonton said:

why is the winter uniform exactly the same but different color...

i'm a simple man

because it's the winter school outfit, i believe

3 hours ago, DodgeDusk said:

unless your name is joshua, yeah

are the atelier games any good?

don't make me buy the game for you, jooles

congrats!

pretty much

well yeah

8 minutes ago, Chalis said:

hello

computer parts shopping soon \o/

also Atelier Ayesha (at least) is a very good game

woot
i used to have fun buying computer parts before our economy went to hell :')

the fact they cut ayesha (and other things) from the ps3 release of shallie made me so mad

8 hours ago, エレノアヒューム said:

ialso you should bother because work isn't better than pleasure. work = more pleasure imo

Well, that might be true depending on the job.

However you must see it from this view: No work => no pleasure... simply because you don't have the money to invest it in the things you like.

23 minutes ago, Eleanor Hume said:

Well, that might be true depending on the job.

However you must see it from this view: No work => no pleasure... simply because you don't have the money to invest it in the things you like.

i can see it as that, but i wouldn't say it's superior though... i still get some pleasure with some other moolah with games since i don't have a job right now :c

*pats*
Hopefully you will get a new and good job soon.

Seeing videogame only as a hobby is absolute fine unless your job is related to that. The important things are family, friends, health and work. If you can separate these things and prioritize them appropriately, you'll enjoy your life.

I know a life without work. It wasn't a nice time at all. Casued me depressions and isolation.

haha friends what are those 

so do i. i haven't had a real job since i came here and that's a little over two years ago but i've dealt with depression since i was a wee kid

Edited by エレノアヒューム

after becoming champion of a local remote control car league, helping a guy meet his av waifu, and lending not!michael jackson record not!thriller, i finally decided to advance the story and, after maybe 30 minutes, finished chapter 2

now chapter 3 and 4 involve a different protagonist in a different area

here we go again

5 hours ago, エレノアヒューム said:

i can see it as that, but i wouldn't say it's superior though... i still get some pleasure with some other moolah with games since i don't have a job right now :c

i still don't feel comfortable asking unemployed people if they managed to get employed, i remember the struggle and it was real

JRUCXSR.jpg

This woman

There was a forest I had to go to so I could get an item I needed to finish a quest. It was awful, Estelle ended up running out of EP and I was ill-prepared for poison. Also Joshua was ko'ed so I ran from encounters because I hate it when experience gains are different. Not to mention I had to have been underleveled since I was getting 30 exp per battle heh. So when can I make stronger orbs

Edited by Emeraldfox

13 minutes ago, Emeraldfox said:

There was a forest I had to go to so I could get an item I needed to finish a quest. It was awful, Estelle ended up running out of EP and I was ill-prepared for poison. Also Joshua was ko'ed so I ran from encounters because I hate it when experience gains are different. Not to mention I had to have been underleveled since I was getting 30 exp per battle heh. So when can I make stronger orbs

that forest was pretty much one of the only times in gaming when poison was actually more than just an annoyance, i think i ended up buying anti-poison accessories to deal with it

every new chapter introduces more quartz, in item shops, chests and occasionally monster drops (the most notable one being HP2 in chapter 1)

13 minutes ago, Emeraldfox said:

that forest was pretty much one of the only times in gaming when poison was actually more than just an annoyance, i think i ended up buying anti-poison accessories to deal with it

every new chapter introduces more quartz, in item shops, chests and occasionally monster drops (the most notable one being HP2 in chapter 1)

43 minutes ago, Jedi said:

Poor Jusis :P 

vnquuBj.jpg

can we officially welcome you, then

36 minutes ago, Eleanor Hume said:

I never ask someone for their work.

If I did it, I'd be either jealous or just depressed that someone did sth. of their life unlike me... yet.

well, of course asking people about their jobs when you're unemployed is asking to get burned

i dreaded that question for 4 full years :')