FE4 THREAD

Fia

37 minutes ago, TheEnd said:

w-whoa

well lewdy, you see
it's fairly rewarding to tease someone who provides cute and/or amusing reactions

;__;
timezones op
the fact i've been spending most time on my ps4 instead of my main pc doesn't help either

Wait what did I say something funny

The nerve, picking on a delicate and lovely person such as myself!!!! You are all BRUTES!!!
..though I guess its ok sometimes
timezones SUCK
and that explains things too ya

1 minute ago, Tonton said:

lewdy is p cool

thx

nice avatar

8 minutes ago, DodgeDusk said:

hey lettucè I think you're a cool person

Thanks Dusky

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Fleece said:

Wait what did I say something funny

The nerve, picking on a delicate and lovely person such as myself!!!! You are all BRUTES!!!
..though I guess its ok sometimes
timezones SUCK
and that explains things too ya

do you seriously not realize or have you gotten used to feigning ignorance because pride digs it

there's nothing particularly wrong in that sentence
maso

that they do
i suspect he's only active while i'm asleep

2 hours ago, Fleece said:

I can't relate to that at all haha, but thats a good mindset to have! Better than dreading everything all the time, for sure ;_;

I have to overcome my depressions once for all after all the shit what happened in the past years.

Getting work and money is a beginning... only a beginning. I'm not the youngest anymore... so I should become independent sometime.

I want to have a normal life like everyone else has at my age. My cousin is a good example (actually my idol) who has a great job, wife and even a kid lately.

speedruns aren't supposed to be anything special lol

speaking of speedrun, i just tried berseria but i didn't pay attention and died at the dragon at titania lolololol

NEED MORE PRACTISE YO. time to practise now

also depression? don't need to overcome it but i'm doing so much better at managing it. ein agreed, bother him about it but at least i don't go using it to get attention lolol

Edited by エレノアヒューム

Dude assuming someone is talking about their depression to only get attention is incredibly shitty, and you never know maybe that person spent most of their life being neglected and may have a good reason to be hungry for attention depending on their circumstances pchooooooooooooooooooooooo

12 hours ago, Eleanor Hume said:

I have to overcome my depressions once for all after all the shit what happened in the past years.

Getting work and money is a beginning... only a beginning. I'm not the youngest anymore... so I should become independent sometime.

I want to have a normal life like everyone else has at my age. My cousin is a good example (actually my idol) who has a great job, wife and even a kid lately.

Its rough, but you can do it!!!

13 hours ago, TheEnd said:

do you seriously not realize or have you gotten used to feigning ignorance because pride digs it

there's nothing particularly wrong in that sentence
maso

that they do
i suspect he's only active while i'm asleep

I might be used to it??????? Why everybody gotta think everything I say is innuendo-laden sometimes I was trying to sound cool and dramatic ;_;

Hey!!!! I'm only ok with it sometimes!!!

o
that is some bad timing right there

7 hours ago, エレノアヒューム said:

but at least i don't go using it to get attention lolol

Did you refer to Ein or my post?

Also yes, I don't need to add anything what Letty said.

Talking about depressions only to get pity by the fellows is the wrong way to get rid of them. After a while you feel so comfortable in this situation that you don't what to change yourself anymore.

And yes, I'll do it because I HAVE TO.

Only I, myself, can make the change... and of course I'm willing to do it.

17 hours ago, TheEnd said:

lewdy is okay, and pride only comes around to loop with her now

which is still more than what could be said of most people

and that reminds me... i still haven't been able to catch comrade on steam :|

letoose deserves a piece of the looping action she missed out on all those years ago is indeed half of why I show up
I would try and be a regular again because this is still my first home on the internet buuuut
if i have time to talk i have time to nap

why does the notification system tell you about EVERY thread someone you follow posts in das weird

2 minutes ago, Pride said:

letoose deserves a piece of the looping action she missed out on all those years ago is indeed half of why I show up
I would try and be a regular again because this is still my first home on the internet buuuut
if i have time to talk i have time to nap

the heck is looping action

same
i wish i could nap 24/7 for convenience