FE4 THREAD

Fia

lmao so after all is said and done according to my mom she brought the cat to her co-worker, and one of her kids starts blabbing about names and is like "CAN WE NAME HER ELIZABETH?" and the co-worker is like ehh and then shes like "CAN WE NAME HER AMY?" and my mom points out she has a daughter with that name and then shes like "WHY DIDNT YOU NAME ME AMY?" so there is a possibility that cat now has the same name as me depending on what they end up deciding on

idk i'm still a bit worried though that lady has like 5 kids and they aren't that old (the youngest is 6 iirc) and even though that cat doesn't seem all that feral shes still afraid of people she doesn't know and gets startled easily, the whole time she stayed at our house she was scared and wouldn't come out of the carrier for most of the night and refused to eat or drink

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought it.

Also for some reason you get an error message, although your post made it in the forum. Furthermore there's auto save content from your previous post. I always have to delete it when I'm going to make a post - annoying.

I still dislike the new forum. Especially I miss BBcodes which made quoting much easier for me. Part quoting as before the upgrade isn't possible for me anymore.

3 hours ago, James Bond said:

I hate this new forum so much 

As for posting, I agree.

However it has a few improvements like displayed live messages when someone made a reply in a thread you're visiting atm or quoted you.

Another huge problem is that you can't delete notifications in your message box (bell icon) anymore. Idk how many notes I have in my post box right now.

All in all I really miss the old forum.

16 hours ago, Jedi said:

Speaking of which I have to get back to Ys 6, 7 and Xanadu. Although i'm highly considering doing NG+'s of CS1 & CS2.

We could do like a co-review or something, we'd balance each other out.

too soon, go back to ys and xanadu for now

16 hours ago, Jedi said:

I also feel like i'm one of the few CS players who says Emma, Gaius & Laura are their favorites of Class VII, (I actually like all of them though.)

my favs would be emma, laura and fie
gaius is a cool dude and his family is awesome, but he's too bland right now
and gameplay-wise, i had trouble making use of him in my team

1 hour ago, Tonton said:

>YsVIII coming to Steam

AjhhjjhhhbbbnsbsnanzbjaonJsusnzjkabxlsnxhnzbxkznzhmsvxkajanznzhjAkzjsnlJznsjsnhdnsn

what did i even buy a ps4 for

>yakuza playtime (chapter 7): 94 hours
...oh

Edited by TheEnd