• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

i never bothered with fishing in cs1 but idk maybe because of that, it was difficult with the rarer fishes in cs2

6 hours ago, TheEnd said:

how is that wrong

it is SO wrong! olivier is not girly looking :(

i always did the "mandatory" fishing in cs1, i think i only used extra baits once or twice

15 minutes ago, Kloe said:

i never bothered with fishing in cs1 but idk maybe because of that, it was difficult with the rarer fishes in cs2

it is SO wrong! olivier is not girly looking :(

not only that, he's gay too

Maybe I'm just old but why did SoC post his engagement thing on Twitter. I'd just keep that private between friends and family. Not get it out to as many people as possible.

44 minutes ago, Ein said:

Maybe I'm just old but why did SoC post his engagement thing on Twitter. I'd just keep that private between friends and family. Not get it out to as many people as possible.

maybe that's because we're his friends

44 minutes ago, Tonton said:

Love Live is cool

now on to idolmaster

5 minutes ago, James Bond said:

your face is cool

whoa

3 minutes ago, TheEnd said:

can just upload it somewhere and post the image directly here instead though.... but i dunno, i think that's what Ein might have meant????

also chapter 6 doneeeeeeeeeee

Edited by Kloe

6 hours ago, Magillanica Lou Mayvin said:

I never expected that videogames - especially ToCS would cause me cramps - but it really happened.
Now I have the certainty that videogaming is way more exhausting than sports.

Hide contents

This stupid fishing game in ToCS caused me cramps in my right upper arm. I couldn't even continue playing. lol

Unrelated, but I suppose that's why you think you'd have trouble in a warriors game, but you don't need to mash like a lunatic in those games, contrary to beliefs.

2 hours ago, Ein said:

1 hour ago, TheEnd said:

Owned.

By someone older

Edited by In The Beginning

2 hours ago, Tonton said:

Love Live is cool

nice

who do you even like have you watched Sunshine yet or just the original WHAT SONGS DO YOU LIKE MOST do you agree Kotori is best tell me everything

I meant Twitter specifically. Here is whatever because I know he has friends who would be happy to hear the good news. It's not that hard to figure out what I meant.

1 minute ago, In The Beginning said:

But Ein brought up age by stating that he's old in his post

lol so you thought he meant actual age ok. he meant like traditional minded. are you saying TE is traditional?

2 minutes ago, Kloe said:

lol so you thought he meant actual age ok. he meant like traditional minded. are you saying TE is traditional?

We're in the age of social media where telling your friends in the real world about your engagement isn't enough

1 minute ago, In The Beginning said:

We're in the age of social media where telling your friends in the real world about your engagement isn't enough

so you assume everyone is like that. maybe there are still people who have more friends in the real world than the internet world.

nothing else to say about this though because i rather not derail this thread any longer over some petty thing. besides who really reads what i have to say anyway

8 minutes ago, Fleece said:

nice

who do you even like have you watched Sunshine yet or just the original WHAT SONGS DO YOU LIKE MOST do you agree Kotori is best tell me everything

I like Umi and Maki best and Nico for comic relief, no sunshine yet, watching second season of the first series

Idk I think I like all songs but I don't feel there's been any stand out so far, I'd need to listen them more to be sure

Kotori feels a bit vanilla for me sorry but she has her moments. But I don't dislike her or anyone in the group for that matter

3 hours ago, Tonton said:

I already watched iM@S

I'm liking love live more

i got into im@s because of the songs though and a waifu who's criminally underused, so while i downloaded love live at some point i simply never felt like watching it