• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

that reminds me... i should probably get im@s platinum stars sometime (and ignore dlc completely, or else bamco would make me go bankrupt)
i was already planning to unblock my credit card to get persona 5 anyway, this is a good opportunity
though i'm still in part 2 of yakuza 5... this is gonna take a while

2 hours ago, Tonton said:

I like Umi and Maki best and Nico for comic relief, no sunshine yet, watching second season of the first series

Idk I think I like all songs but I don't feel there's been any stand out so far, I'd need to listen them more to be sure

Kotori feels a bit vanilla for me sorry but she has her moments. But I don't dislike her or anyone in the group for that matter

o ok good on you for liking Maki
You gonna watch the movie too?

SIF is fun but its also hell with the gacha and some of the higher difficulties...I still struggle on expert and master is IMPOSSIBLE for me I'd probably do better if I could play using multiple fingers instead of just my left index and right thumb but what is cordination lol

5 minutes ago, Fleece said:

o ok good on you for liking Maki
You gonna watch the movie too?

SIF is fun but its also hell with the gacha and some of the higher difficulties...I still struggle on expert and master is IMPOSSIBLE for me I'd probably do better if I could play using multiple fingers instead of just my left index and right thumb but what is cordination lol

Probably if I can

I'm bad at these games so I doubt I'll be doing any better lol

i never bothered with fishing in cs1 but idk maybe because of that, it was difficult with the rarer fishes in cs2

Tbf only fishing the salmon for being a big fish was incredibly hard for me. All the smaller ones were easy to catch.

Unrelated, but I suppose that's why you think you'd have trouble in a warriors game, but you don't need to mash like a lunatic in those games, contrary to beliefs.

I'm in an age where my reaction time isn't the best anymore. I can't press buttons or move control sticks as fast as in my youth, so that's why I changed to static games (RPGs) where I can give my allies the commands and they do for me what I asked them for.

6 hours ago, Kloe said:

i really like this bgm in sc

sc's soundtrack is particularly great, yes

6 hours ago, Magillanica Lou Mayvin said:

Tbf only fishing the salmon for being a big fish was incredibly hard for me. All the smaller ones were easy to catch.

I'm in an age where my reaction time isn't the best anymore. I can't press buttons or move control sticks as fast as in my youth, so that's why I changed to static games (RPGs) where I can give my allies the commands and they do for me what I asked them for.

no, you won't play the old man card here

4 hours ago, James Bond said:

Man, the feels....where is Rei Rei when you need him...

he's rarely around :(
what happened saskules

4 hours ago, Balcerzak said:

I've been sucked in deep to the mobile rhythm game. Send help.

rip

5 hours ago, TheEnd said:

what happened saskules

Yesterday's WrestleMania had its moment, especially in the end when Taker left his gloves, cape and hat on the middle of the ring...

5 hours ago, TheEnd said:

what happened saskules

Yesterday's WrestleMania had its moment, especially in the end when Taker left his gloves, cape and hat on the middle of the ring...

7 minutes ago, James Bond said:

i see

4 minutes ago, Magillanica Lou Mayvin said:

Not that I wanted to do it.

I only said how it is for me.
I admire the others in my age or even older who don't suffer on physical signs of wear already.

huh
how old are you again

I don't like to tell.

Spoiler

I still could watch the wall for a few months on TV.
I guess this is hint enough.

There are still people here who think I'm a teenager which really compliments but also embarrasses me at the same time.
Most people who don't know my age rate me (much) younger than I really am... and tbh I like it.

Edited by Magillanica Lou Mayvin

22 minutes ago, Soledai said:

I think there could've been a better choice than Roman Reigns for that match, but alas...

I didn't have problem because it was Reigns in fact after I saw Taker's entrance I said to myself "he is going to lose". My problem is that even though Reigns won, no one gave two craps about him, they should had at least tried to make it matter. It felt totally biased. If he had turned heel that would be awesome! He was booed both at the beginning and at the end...and then everyone was so sad with Taker.

23 minutes ago, James Bond said:

I didn't have problem because it was Reigns in fact after I saw Taker's entrance I said to myself "he is going to lose". My problem is that even though Reigns won, no one gave two craps about him, they should had at least tried to make it matter. It felt totally biased. If he had turned heel that would be awesome! He was booed both at the beginning and at the end...and then everyone was so sad with Taker.

Ah I see what you're getting at now. I hadn't watched the match myself, I learned from my brother, and I hear the booing was so ridiculous he muted the tv for part of the match, I think.

But, on a lighter note... Hardy Boyz

35 minutes ago, Soledai said:

Ah I see what you're getting at now. I hadn't watched the match myself, I learned from my brother, and I hear the booing was so ridiculous he muted the tv for part of the match, I think.

But, on a lighter note... Hardy Boyz

There is something wrong with WWE, the guy has it all, but because of the way they are trying to promote him, people dislike him.

Matt is back! I was happy yesterday because of that.

1 hour ago, Magillanica Lou Mayvin said:

I don't like to tell.

Reveal hidden contents

I still could watch the wall for a few months on TV.
I guess this is hint enough.

There are still people here who think I'm a teenager which really compliments but also embarrasses me at the same time.
Most people who don't know my age rate me (much) younger than I really am... and tbh I like it.

always thought you were in the mid 20s