Top Posters In This Topic

7 minutes ago, In The Beginning said:

How bad was it?

i managed to keep it somewhat functional

my coworkers with similar machines weren't so lucky

8 hours ago, Kloe said:

huh our gs cards credit can be used at any store so that's weird

This is true but that's not my issue.

ToCS II isn't available everywhere. The closest GS to me which has this game is more than 100 km away from me.
Nonetheless I'll do the journey today and grab this game.
I just hope for GS that it didn't fool me with a wrong announcement of the availibility of this game.

27 minutes ago, Namekian With A Mustache said:

Nice sukuface

thanks~ bwahaha

5 minutes ago, Magillanica Lou Mayvin said:

This is true but that's not my issue.

ToCS II isn't available everywhere. The closest GS to me which has this game is more than 100 km away from me.
Nonetheless I'll do the journey today and grab this game.
I just hope for GS that it didn't fool me with a wrong announcement of the availibility of this game.

yes, just uh.. i guess i interpreted what you said as you not being able to use the credit in another store, oops.
can you call that store ahead of time? >_> it'd suck horribly if you have to travel that far out only to learn they don't actually have it. :|

can you call that store ahead of time? >_> it'd suck horribly if you have to travel that far out only to learn they don't actually have it. :|

Yeah, definitely will do it... not to get a bad surprise.
Thanks for your reminder, though.

Nothing can stop my ToCS 2 Hype.

2 minutes ago, Magillanica Lou Mayvin said:

Have ToCS 2 now finally despite burning 3h just because of the travel but I'm highly sure it was worth it.

whoa

now you need a pc so you can play the sky trilogy

musee confirmed playable, though we still don't know if she's a guest or a full-fledged member
unless csiii is split in different parts with different playable characters like radiant dawn or yakuza, i can already see csiv in the horizon

1 hour ago, Magillanica Lou Mayvin said:

Screw class VII uniform!

The clothes of most units look just badass in ToCS II.

meanwhile we're still waiting for csiii's redesigns
come on falcom

edit:
http://gematsu.com/2017/04/yakuza-kiwami-launches-august-29-americas-europe
look, a birthday gift

Edited by TheEnd

33 minutes ago, TheEnd said:

musee confirmed playable, though we still don't know if she's a guest or a full-fledged member
unless csiii is split in different parts with different playable characters like radiant dawn or yakuza, i can already see csiv in the horizo

I imagine we'll have a core of Rean, Altina, Kurt and Yuna and others will be guests

Can't see characters from different classes as full members

It's been kinda my wish and expectation specially with CSII's ending that CSIII would do the different povs stuff
But yeah it just feels there's too much for CSIII and they're totally gonna pull a IV even though I think Kondo said this was it

Ash's weapon looks like he can switch between a halberd and a kusarigama i want it

Edited by Tonton

16 minutes ago, Tonton said:

I imagine we'll have a core of Rean, Altina, Kurt and Yuna and others will be guests

Can't see characters from different classes as full members

It's been kinda my wish and expectation specially with CSII's ending that CSIII would do the different povs stuff
But yeah it just feels there's too much for CSIII and they're totally gonna pull a IV even though I think Kondo said this was it

Ash's weapon looks like he can switch between a halberd and a kusarigama i want it

well yeah, the rean/altina/kurt/yuna core has already been confirmed
if the rumors of her being a spy for alfin and elise, then i suppose she'll probably get as much screentime - i.e guest indeed

different povs would mean little to no waifuing though, and i'm not sure if falcom wants to do away with that at this point

is rean going to headpat him into friendship? time will tell

Only have played for 2h yet.
I know now why it's a sequel since there's not all that much introduction except for short gameplay explanation.

However I have to admit this game doesn't knock my socks off... yet.
You're thrown truly icecold in dungeons.

Hopefully sth. similar like field studies will return. This was one of the main things I loved about 1.

cs2 is more open to things imo... and different stuff. personally i prefer the second half over the first, second being after intermission. lol i can't wait to see Jules' reaction to intermission.
also sky games > cs1 and 2 imo

for sen III, i still hope olivier is a permanent party member. ONE CAN HOPE AND DREAM. wait is he a permanent one in 3rd? pls say yes, TE

Edited by Kloe