FE4 THREAD

Fia

I played on normal.

This guy 2KOes everyone without defense boost. Knockout can even oneshot fragile people like Alisa or Emma.
Each physical attack faints so faint prevent accessoire is a must have.
CP spamming is the only way to beat him.
Elliot would make the fight a lot easier with resounding beat but I didn't bring him to Lelgram.

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

me neither lol so if you're really having trouble, s-craft them to hell
i think you should get back to 100 when you return to your house anyway but i don't remember that much

me neither lol so if you're really having trouble, s-craft them to hell
i think you should get back to 100 when you return to your house anyway but i don't remember that much

12 minutes ago, Kloe said:

try s-crafts if they help

I have beaten it already. ;)

Also without them it's impossible to beat... at least at my current level my team was.

Just saw a LP of this bossfight to get ideas for playstyle improvements.
The LPer had a party-wipe-out and then skipped the boss...

weird i really can barely remember him
only trouble i remember were some trial chests and that was on hard

well xenos and leo too and maybe that boss when you only got toval and rean

Xenos and Leo were awful too just because I didn't know that I just had to survive.
Tried to kill them at any price but when one of them was on low health their special craft attack oneshotted my party.

Trial chest bosses require a certain strategy I guess.
For example as for Alisa x Gaius or Emma x Laura one attacks and the other one supports. However S crafts are always needed.

Edited by Alisa Reinford

6 minutes ago, Alisa Reinford said:

I have beaten it already. ;)

Also without them it's impossible to beat... at least at my current level my team was.

Xenos and Leo were awful too just because I didn't know that I just had to survive.
Tried to kill them at any price but when one of them was on low health their special craft attack oneshotted my party.

Trial chest bosses require a certain strategy I guess.
For example as for Alisa x Gaius or Emma x Laura one attack and the other supports. However S crafts are always needed.

i doubt your level is much of a problem unless you've been avoiding every battle, the game actually heavily discourages grinding, your equipment or orbment setup (and of course, your strategy) is more likely to be an issue

lol it was the same for me, it was a fight that was though but it wasn't too tough that it was obviously a unwinnable battle (probably because dying in this one you still fail)

there are a couple that abuse certain status that it gets pretty annoying

Edited by Tonton

Having the right equipment is the one thing. (bought accessoires which prevent me by faint and gave me a "second" life)
As for the orbment I needed some attempts to find the right setup.
However the two extra levels I got in the water shrine made it possible for my team to withstand the attacks of the boss much better.
Anyways I barely fight regular enemies except for monster quests and trial chests.

Also I checked out the difference between easy and normal, and I noticed it's a huge difficulty jump. The boss has about <30% on EM and deals <50% damage.

i played on normal and don't recall having meaningful trouble through cs2--

44 minutes ago, Alisa Reinford said:

Anyways I barely fight regular enemies except for monster quests and trial chests.

oh
here's our answer

Sigh... there's another thing I highly dislike in ToCS 2: Before some certain fights you can't organize your party and their equipment and orbs.
Example is Rean's solo fight against Jusis which I barely won just because he dodged a fatal attack.
After that, two freaks appeared I have to fight now without being able to have access to the battle preparations menu and to save - Really dumb!
Laura has to take part in the battle who dosn't have any orbs right now because I gave them all to Rean.

BTW I hate this kind of battles because you don't know what to do exactly.

Edited by Alisa Reinford

i'm guessing he simply doesn't have the resources to get proper gear for his entire active party, as he avoids all random encounters

i say we start betting when he'll rage quit