• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Bullshit gameplay made it impossible for me to continue a videogame under the current circumstances.

Played a RPG which had the glorious idea to add a forced encounter where the enemy may strike first.
Since a total of eight enemies attacks me first, they can wreck my entire party before I'm able to react.

I don't have an other savestate anymore so I'm really fucked right now.
Since it's not in the early phase of the game (27h playtime), I can't and won't replay this game all over again.

2 hours ago, TheEnd said:

do you mean the silly girl who clumsly tails you around, while covering her face with a manga

a fine choice

that was when my character, jackass anemone, was smitten

ToCS 2 totally overwhelmes me.
Nothing works.
I really have no remedy against bosses which can infinitely heal and produce reinforcements.
Sometime I'm out of CP... and then I resign myself to my own fate.

I wanted to prove myself by playing a game not on the lowest difficulty, but now I have to pay for that.

I'm still a dummy in RPGs despite playing several different games already... and that really frustrates me.

sigh

Edited by Alisa Reinford

50 minutes ago, DodgeDusk said:

that was when my character, jackass anemone, was smitten

adorable right
definitely a best girl candidate
too bad i've been wanting to do a certain thing ever since p3

33 minutes ago, Alisa Reinford said:

ToCS 2 totally overwhelmes me.
Nothing works.
I really have no remedy against bosses which can infinitely heal and produce reinforcements.
Sometime I'm out of CP... and then I resign myself to my own fate.

I wanted to prove myself by playing a game not on the lowest difficulty, but now I have to pay for that.

I'm still a dummy in RPGs despite playing several different games already... and that really frustrates me.

sigh

levels, gear and status ailments matter a lot

incidentally, i think you'd run into similar issues in persona 5

My team isn't underleveled, I also have the right status preventation for this battle (confuse).
The main problem is that my team hasn't enough CP and I don't have enough items which restore CP.

Spoiler

Fighting the robot in Reinford HQ now.
Is it better to ignore the other enemies?
On the one hand I guess the boss won't appear more  than the four, on the other hand they can heal it the entire time.

Edited by Alisa Reinford

there are tricks to manage cp - avoid dying, don't use s-crafts unless needed, use alisa's cp recovery, etc.
cp recovery items exist, but they aren't as common as hp or ep healers
depending on your setup and how many enemies you hit, you can sometimes even get a net positive after using a craft

usually, you'll want to use crafts not for the raw damage they deal, but for their range, area or special effects

My strategy is to use Emma's craft which reflects magic attacks and gives +50% def.
Alisa restores the party's CP by using blessing arrows... but sometime she's out of CP.
Angelica and Rean are the (only) attackers.

Edited by Alisa Reinford

not sure why you're having trouble with cs2.... pretty sure I played on normal at one point too.

on an unrelated note, I've been so stressed out about my new job and I'm still feeling it while waiting to be picked up... I applied because the hours were gonna be on the early morning so I'll still have time for therapy and psychiatrist but now I have no clue what to do about them. and what makes me even more stressed is that I don't know how much time I have left for p5!!! sigh... bslfndkwmdkd

4 hours ago, TheEnd said:

do you mean the silly girl who clumsly tails you around, while covering her face with a manga

a fine choice

what are you saying, I can't hover over it on mobile. :(

43 minutes ago, Alisa Reinford said:

My strategy is to use Emma's craft which reflects magic attacks and gives +50% def.
Alisa restores the party's CP by using blessing arrows... but sometime she's out of CP.
Angelica and Rean are the (only) attackers.

there's also an art that gives a cp regen buff

19 minutes ago, Kloe said:

not sure why you're having trouble with cs2.... pretty sure I played on normal at one point too.

on an unrelated note, I've been so stressed out about my new job and I'm still feeling it while waiting to be picked up... I applied because the hours were gonna be on the early morning so I'll still have time for therapy and psychiatrist but now I have no clue what to do about them. and what makes me even more stressed is that I don't know how much time I have left for p5!!! sigh... bslfndkwmdkd

what are you saying, I can't hover over it on mobile. :(

the silly girl who clumsly tails you around, while covering her face with a manga

2 hours ago, TheEnd said:

adorable right
definitely a best girl candidate
too bad i've been wanting to do a certain thing ever since p3

hey it makes sense considering she's voiced by the same actress that voices yukari

Beaten the boss!
Only really Angelica used as attacker.
Rean gave a strength, Emma a defense buff, and Alisa restored CP.

I'd say it wasn't too hard if you just know how to buff.

Because I'm generally bad in each RPG which is not FE9 or 10.

there's also an art that gives a cp regen buff

I know but takes too long to cast unless she has the zero artes icon.

LIFE IS GOOD.

1 hour ago, TheEnd said:

Hide contents

the silly girl who clumsly tails you around, while covering her face with a manga

...who? is it futaba but I dunno if I call her clumsy.

oh yeah what's your psn!!