• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

I guess, it does make sense. Still, I want my Seedling guy to tank every, easy to dodge attack.(well what was in the demo has to be the beginning of the game but)

E3 was pretty great, with like a few games I won't have access to(FE Warriors, Need for Speed, Bloodstained, Ace Combat 7, Tunic, Monster Hunter Worlds, Arms, Super Mario Odyssey). Aww yeah.

But like, I wanted an F-Zero and Arcana Heart related announcement but eyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.

man this is awful

i confronted the one friend because i couldn't stand seeing her being catfished anymore, but it turns out there was some legitimate reasons for those people's actions and she's seen them on webcam so at least 3 of them including her boyfriend are confirmed real though i still know they are bullshitting about some stuff like that assassin nonsense but when i asked for advice about it someone told me that they were probably just super chuuni and i'm sure theres no way to talk to her about it anyways

i did not expect this in the slightest i never thought this would happen and now i'm totally lost and now my friends will still continue to spend most of their time with those people over me and not the other scenario where they realize they've been fooled and come back to me like i imagined it in my head......i think i actually was hoping they'd be fake so my friends would maybe hang out with me again, thats a selfish wish but i honestly don't care anymore-- i feel like nearly everyone always gets bored of me and/or leaves me for one reason or another i feel lonely most of the time

3 minutes ago, TheEnd said:

technically it was because you said you're lonely

i didn't know pride was particularly chuuni

he's still around when he can be and just because you have a partner doesn't mean its impossible to be lonely i mean friends still matter!! .__ .

and no he's not i think?????? i was just saying that because he does throw the word around a lot

at least you aren't placing that burden on him, that's good

oh, i can definitely see him using that word
especially when i remember his questionable taste in japanese cartoons