Top Posters In This Topic

Azel.

Don't ask me what kind of crap pose this is

Totally female, just like the way I want her to be~ <3

Thank you, Marthur~ :wub:

Hi.

Azel.

Don't ask me what kind of crap pose this is

I don't exactly like the neck, but other than that it is incredibly and expertly drawn. That's why I stick to spriting: because I cannot draw.

Should do!

Besides, I'll shut up about the question once it's answered

Ah, hey! How about... You shut up and go away, anyway? Because anyone who hates Mist has at least one issue to work out (She varies between my second and third favorite)

I don't exactly like the neck, but other than that it is incredibly and expertly drawn. That's why I stick to spriting: because I cannot draw.

You should try drawing more. It would actually help you at spriting, especially with the proportions and the shapes of the body.

You should try drawing more. It would actually help you at spriting, especially with the proportions and the shapes of the body.

Well, one of the problems is that my hand shakes... A lot. I'm not 80, I don't drink coffee, and I'm not nervous all the time (although when I am the shaking gets worse). I never figured out why, and neither did anyone else. This causes my lines to be very... Scribbly-looking.

By the way Marthur, do you use Paint.net for spriting?

Edited by Lux Aeterna

Well, one of the problems is that my hand shakes... A lot. I'm not 80, I don't drink coffee, and I'm not nervous all the time (although when I am the shaking gets worse). I never figured out why, and neither did anyone else. This causes my lines to be very... Scribbly-looking.

By the way Marthur, do you use Paint.net for spriting?

If you seriously want to get into drawing, you should start by doodling items from your daily life as fast as you can and without an eraser. That way, you shouldn't have to worry about your hands shaking. It doesn't matter if it looks bad. You'll get better as long as you train yourself regularly.

If not, then, ignore this.

Nope, I'm not. MSPaint is the only application I'm using for spriting.

If you seriously want to get into drawing, you should start by doodling items from your daily life as fast as you can and without an eraser. That way, you shouldn't have to worry about your hands shaking. It doesn't matter if it looks bad. You'll get better as long as you train yourself regularly.

If not, then, ignore this.

Nope, I'm not. MSPaint is the only application I'm using for spriting.

Hmmm... I'm not sure how easy it will be, but I suppose I can do it...

Ah... Dang. I've been trying to figure out how to make a signature, but it's not as easy as I'd hoped. ;_____;

I prefer gen 2 characters more; they're way better. : D By the way: Johan or Johalva?

Edited by Lux Aeterna