Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

You. Out.

Yeah yeah.

I need to finish FE5 to properly defend it, but I can say FE7's battle animations and color scheme suck compared to FE5's. FE5 is simply much more fun so far, despite its flaws.

Even FE4 had better animations than FE7, though. They pushed the graphics up to eleven, on Thracia 776.

Even FE4 had better animations than FE7, though. They pushed the graphics up to eleven, on Thracia 776.

Unrelated: What's more sad is that FE1 has better animations than FE6. I'm not talking visually, but they are more detailed and have more frames.

Class skill, huh.

Seeing as how it may be likely that the whole pawn shop thing may be removed and thus, money wouldn't be held individually by units, it may be interesting to see different skills earned based on the pairings done in 2nd gen. At least that'd be good reason for pairing.

... What... Is the epilogue saying? It's just trash text...

It's untranslated, don't mind it. Oh and it'll freeze soon.

Edited by Sirius

*Dreams about an angry Tinny :wub: *

Oh my~ :wub:

Seeing as how it may be likely that the whole pawn shop thing may be removed and thus, money wouldn't be held individually by units, it may be interesting to see different skills earned based on the pairings done in 2nd gen. At least that'd be good reason for pairing.

Huh...

... huh?

FE7 is simple and fun, there are no actual flaws on it.

FE5 is hit and miss.

How dare you, blasphemy etc.

but I can say FE7's battle animations and color scheme suck compared to FE5's. FE5 is simply much more fun so far, despite its flaws.

FE7 puts me to sleep. I may never rank it.

These.