• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

For an official FE4 Remake I mean >_>

TheEnd and I were saying that every wife IRL had wrath. Don't be surprised if your response seemed strange to us.

Hello Tinny~ :wub:

Mommy~ 8D :wub:

:(

:(

Edited by Tinny~

How dare you, blasphemy etc.

These.

BUAAAA

NICE

..is what I thought before the "this video cannot be viewed in your country"-message.

That's yt bullshit, just search for it on the actual site.

Aww... And I wanted to know how it ended... AND WHAT?!

You can read the untranslated scripts (such as seizing Edda) and the ending scripts somewhere on this forum. I think it's pinned, not sure though.

It freezes right when you finish Verdane's epilogue

FE7 is simple and fun, there are no actual flaws on it.

FE5 is hit and miss.

FE7 is an easy game. Not as easy as Sacred Stones or Path of Radiance, but it's still easy. FE5 isn't.

FE5 actually required you to use your head. FE7 required you to use it much less often.

FE5 has a good number of features, such as capturing, skills, and fatigue.

Simple games are overrated. And some people find FE5 to be fun. I find FE7 to be boring. I haven't touched it in ages, along with Sacred Stones.

FE7 is an easy game. Not as easy as Sacred Stones or Path of Radiance, but it's still easy. FE5 isn't.

FE5 actually required you to use your head. FE7 required you to use it much less often.

Simple games are overrated. And some people find FE5 to be fun. I find FE7 to be boring. I haven't touched it in ages, along with Sacred Stones.

Chapter 22 agrees.

You can read the untranslated scripts (such as seizing Edda) and the ending scripts somewhere on this forum. I think it's pinned, not sure though.

It freezes right when you finish Verdane's epilogue

Found it! And yes, it is pinned. : D

And then again sometimes FE5 looks like the programers couldn't care less, as in without the Formation option, random dudes glitching up your game,major dudes doing nothing, your characters having no depth at all, and it was a comercial failure, IMO.

This. A thousand times this.

(S)he will make you cry and scream in terror.

We'll see about that >:)

Don't mommy! ;-;

She'll rape you! ;______________;

Don't you worry little Tinny :wub:

Edited by MajorTordoArthur

And then again sometimes FE5 looks like the programers couldn't care less, as in without the Formation option, random dudes glitching up your game,major dudes doing nothing, your characters having no depth at all, and it was a comercial failure, IMO.
Also realize that FE5 was one of the last SFC games... Released in 1999-2000, long after the SNES was dead here in the West, which likely meant being rushed.

And also, isn't the random dudes glitching your game a patch issue?

Edited by Chainey

Also realize that FE5 was one of the last SFC games... Released in 1999-2000, long after the SNES was dead here in the West, which likely meant being rushed.

And also, isn't the random dudes glitching your game a patch issue?

Hence the commercial failure.

I guess so

BUAAAA

That's yt bullshit, just search for it on the actual site.

Can only find live versions. Good, but not one of the best of Nightwish.

I agree to some degree. I always suck any difficulty right out of FE5 though and still enjoy it lots and lots.

I like how this applies to many FEs. Supports were only a slight help for character development.