FE4 THREAD

Fia

Gag traslation. I'd suspect it's true about Hermes, though... >.>;;

I expected something like that, but goddamit I wouldn't be much surprised.

Annasui may not be a pedophile, but I'll be damned if he's not a rapist. They say he's just a murderer though, so meh.

Jolyne's actually clean though. Most of the remaining cast of Part 5 and 6, not so much...

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Annasui may not be a pedophile, but I'll be damned if he's not a rapist. They say he's just a murderer though, so meh.

Jolyne's actually clean though. Most of the remaining cast of Part 5 and 6, not so much...

Ohwell, then it's all fine.

I guess.

Guys, I just realized that I'm an Olwen fanboy. What should I do?

Tell your diary.

Join the FE4 THREAD, for you're clearly one of us.

... wait.

I say, piss Da Woes off.

I've been thinking about something since last night, and it's human meat. Is it good to eat?

Hear me out! First, think about eating... This has to do with whether or not we can live a happy life, so it's really important. So, some animals eat meat, right? Like lions, cats, condors... But very few restauraunts serve those meats. Why is that? That's because their meat stinks and doesn't taste good! Like cats, they're too hard to eat, so we don't eat them. Get it?

You know cod fish? It only eats sea plants. Usually fish stomachs taste bas, but even a cod's stomach is tasty. That's because they don't eat meat. So we can say that good meat all comes from herbivores, like cows, pigs, birds... The better the grass, the better the meat tastes.

So my conclusion is, since we eat meat, our own meat doesn't taste good! What do you say? Not bad, eh? All those cannibals in children's stories are all false!

Chapter 4-4 in Blood of Bahamut is cheap.

Gilgamesh does 150~300 per attack, which doesn't help when he can throw three dark fire balls at you (if the first one hit you, the two others will automatically hit you as well.)

Add to that ~10 enemies on the map which deal ~50 damages each and a stupid moron who I suppose is your main "human" antagonist who follows you everywhere (the bastard teleports near you if he's too far away) to attack you for ~150 damages and you can't even kill him or else, it's game over. <_<

Oh and no recovery time after a hit orz, plus the attacks usually throw you on the ground for 1~2 seconds during which you're completely off guard.

I tried at least 20 times before I finally beat it. u__u

lol nobody cares

Edited by Tinny~

FE5.

Tomorrow, Sirius. I have to settle back down in my house... Maybe later tonight, though.

Also... TE and Dio are banned...? But they're different badges... So who really is banned?

Take a closer look at their profiles.

^^ & ^^^: Bah, generic greetings. Shame on you two.

As for who's banned, the only one I know for sure is TLS.

Destiny Hero, Jarly/Diety/Jehova's Witness Guy, Snow Storm, Luxord, some various obvious trolls, and Blacken.