Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Opinion.

I said the exact same thing earlier.. anyway,

This is indeed true. I have an extremely different sense of humor from others. You know this well I think.

Edited by Julius

No PM :(

Well, I'm waiting for the 19th episode's subbing to be completed, but because I'm waiting it kind of is interesting.

The yaoi material isn't as great as it sounds, it's like Antique Bakery, sure it's there, but nothing's happening, keeping variety of fans astray wondering if it's ever going to chose a side. (Antique Bakery was good overall, but Ono just pissed me off. Tachibana FTW.)

I mean, sure. Shirogane's always flirting with Akira, but there's nill chance he'll ever answer those feelings back. >_>

I really like Shirogane.

I hate (with burning passion) Loveless. (Overly melo-dramatic*, I hate the whole neko-thing)

I hate Sukisyo. (Same as above minus the neko-thing, Unrealistic relationships, total bull, I HATE Sunao)

I'm a choosy person, so if I say it's slightly interesting, it might be.

*This is why yuri is a complete turn off.

Edited by Azel

I said the exact same thing earlier.. anyway,

This is indeed true. I have an extremely different sense of humor. You know this well I think.

Yes. I know. =3

"We've got to tell him who did this you guys or we'll end up as bad as butters!" - Cartman

"That's nothing compared to what my mom will do to me if she finds out I've been lying for 5 years!" - Kyle

"Maybe you didn't hear so good in there Kyle, 2ND DEGREE TITIE TWISTER!" - Cartman

"Calm down you guys, we just have to go out and get some protection." - Stan

"HOW THE HELL ARE CONDOMS GONNA HELP US!?" - Cartman

A bit of a shame that the last season wasn't too funny =\

:lol:

I missed that one!

Yeah, last season was bad... The one before was good though.

South Park is generally extremely lackluster in comedy.

I have no idea what lackluster means, so I don't know if you agree or not : /

Edit: Forget that statement

Edited by etellerannet(n+1)

I'm done with Death Note. For good. There's a time when a fandom dies, Death Note died a good while ago for me.

I really only watch recommended shows from the nice people of aarin a site I prefer not to disclose with some slashability or a very interesting plot.

Soul Eater and Amatsuki filled the void for a bit, but I'm looking for something a bit deeper.

Edited by Azel

Also: _____fantasy is your best bet. They have EVERYTHING. (It's where I'm getting my TTT and Soul Eater)

Oh and Lex, it isn't as bad as the pictures I've put makes it out to be. They play the card of 'shonen-ai' to attract customers (even though it FAILS when delivering, but I giggle from time to time.)

The amazing OP

Amazing ED

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zx-vDkPnBqk

Yep.

Edited by Azel

Good luck Adan, YOU WILL NEVER HAVE THE LEG RING.

Jamka got it in my file. I forgot where he got it from.

If nothing else, Arden would be perfect for the Leg Ring, then his poor movement would no longer be a problem!

Back from my shower.

I need a good anime to watch / manga to read. I'm planning to watch the Soul Society arc in Bleach (only great / good part in Bleach maybe except the war on Ichigo's city which started recently, since it has the awesomeness of Aizen and all) then once that finishes I seriously need something to do to cure my immense boredom.

Read a bunch of manga on Onemanga which is awesome, Ai Kora and Suzuka were amazing but I'm out and read like over 9000 other manga but nothing is as good as them really, except Death Note of course.

So, anyone, suggest something.

Soul Eater and Amatsuki filled the void for a bit, but I'm looking for something a bit deeper.

Please give Legend of the Galactic Heroes a try! Since you loved Terra e, you shouldn't have any problem with the old school graphics.

Why the hell am I posting in this thread. >_> *shoots self*

Jamka got it in my file. I forgot where he got it from.

If nothing else, Arden would be perfect for the Leg Ring, then his poor movement would no longer be a problem!

You forgot to mention that Adan has suck speed and is annoying as hell to train. Leg ring goes to Sylvia so Sigurd has a chance at getting Tyrfing.

Please give Legend of the Galactic Heroes a try! Since you loved Terra e, you shouldn't have any problem with the old school graphics.

Why the hell am I posting in this thread. >_> *shoots self*

Thank you, I'll see how it is. : 3

You forgot to mention that Adan has suck speed and is annoying as hell to train. Leg ring goes to Sylvia so Sigurd has a chance at getting Tyrfing.

I've recently felt the urge to RNG abuse Adan to get good stats each level and give him all rings and see how he ends up : /

Dude. That pirate guy DOES NOT FIGHT BACK. His crew is pitiful, even Deu can wipe them out.

...even if Deu hasn't abused a certain axe-weilding prince?