FE4 THREAD

Fia

I'm going to start a Tremaine folder. SSSSSSSSOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO much stupidity.:facepalm:

That's going to take a lot of work.

Speaking of which, I just remembered that I still haven't posted my last conversation with him.

DOITDOITDOITDOIT!!!!

SO THEN i CAN USE SOME OF THAT MATERIAL.

Whoaho. Easy there, partner. I'll post it soon. Just give me a few minutes.

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Is this the god damn batman

I was the goddamn Batman at one time.

Aww I missed the god damn batman so is this your new name?

I was wondering who you were.

Oh yeah you need to tell me if you change your name cause im a bit slow ... I mean forgetful

Batman was just a temporary alias. Musashi is the name I normally use.

I've been using it for over a decade. ~_~

Dang youre that old

Well I guess ill call you mushashi ... can I call you a diffrent name I can remeber...

I don't mind if you call me something different. Whatever is most memorable for you is fine just as long as I know you're referring to me.

Okay then batman.

That was a nice phrase though, cause when somebody sees you they can say

"Oh no,its the goddamn Batman"

or oh crap here comes the god damn batman

But forgive me, cause I sound lame right now are whatever but youre like 20 or somethin right, whats your job, is it a game tester cause you spend all night playing games.

But thats my assumption sorry if im being annoying are whatever just tell me and ill leave you alone.

I wish I was a video game tester, but I'm not. Right now I'm just an unemployed good for nothing.

Oh did you go to college?

Its most likely not your fault, I think I remeber making a remark about the economy before right.

Oh so then can I call you GFN - Good for nothing

Just tell me if my jokes are to horrible and uncomedic and ill stop...

You can call me GFN if you like. It doesn't bother me.

Oh okay GFN

You can call me MasterTLed if you want!!!

Can you answer the question are ask me questions (ill answer no matter what cause I love questions)

I'm really not big on questions.

Come a question I dont care what it is.

No mater how stupid, sarcastic, funny, unfunny, perverted, wierd ,are just plain crazy I dont care I love being asked stuff!!!

If you insist.

Why do you like being asked questions so much?

What dont you mean why

Because I like it when somebody wants to know more about me like I want to know about other people!!!

Plus because im usually the one asking questions and I get pissed off when I dont get a response or an answer.

Another one please!!!

Alright. Uh... What is your favorite anime and why?

By favorite anime are by anime book

Okay by anime fullmetal alchimist due to I loved almost everything about I dont feel like going into

As a anime book naruto cause I love the characters and the game is awsome and alot of other stuff!!! It loses to full metal because the fight sences in the anime should be MUCH BETTER!!!

Another one please!!!

Ok. What is your favorite game?

My favorite game would be either Fire emblem, Mario kart , or kingdom hearts

Ill say mario kart cause the wifi and I love waiting at the finish line for my opponent and there almost there then I cross it to piss them off thats a classic!!!

Thanks for asking the questions that was very nice of you!!!

You dont have to ask me anymore if you dont want to otherwise next question please!!!

There. Enjoy. Or don't. Either way is fine by me.

Is this the god damn batman

I was the goddamn Batman at one time.

Aww I missed the god damn batman so is this your new name?

I was wondering who you were.

Oh yeah you need to tell me if you change your name cause im a bit slow ... I mean forgetful

Batman was just a temporary alias. Musashi is the name I normally use.

I've been using it for over a decade. ~_~

Dang youre that old

Well I guess ill call you mushashi ... can I call you a diffrent name I can remeber...

I don't mind if you call me something different. Whatever is most memorable for you is fine just as long as I know you're referring to me.

Okay then batman.

That was a nice phrase though, cause when somebody sees you they can say

"Oh no,its the goddamn Batman"

or oh crap here comes the god damn batman

But forgive me, cause I sound lame right now are whatever but youre like 20 or somethin right, whats your job, is it a game tester cause you spend all night playing games.

But thats my assumption sorry if im being annoying are whatever just tell me and ill leave you alone.

I wish I was a video game tester, but I'm not. Right now I'm just an unemployed good for nothing.

Oh did you go to college?

Its most likely not your fault, I think I remeber making a remark about the economy before right.

Oh so then can I call you GFN - Good for nothing

Just tell me if my jokes are to horrible and uncomedic and ill stop...

You can call me GFN if you like. It doesn't bother me.

Oh okay GFN

You can call me MasterTLed if you want!!!

Can you answer the question are ask me questions (ill answer no matter what cause I love questions)

I'm really not big on questions.

Come a question I dont care what it is.

No mater how stupid, sarcastic, funny, unfunny, perverted, wierd ,are just plain crazy I dont care I love being asked stuff!!!

If you insist.

Why do you like being asked questions so much?

What dont you mean why

Because I like it when somebody wants to know more about me like I want to know about other people!!!

Plus because im usually the one asking questions and I get pissed off when I dont get a response or an answer.

Another one please!!!

Alright. Uh... What is your favorite anime and why?

By favorite anime are by anime book

Okay by anime fullmetal alchimist due to I loved almost everything about I dont feel like going into

As a anime book naruto cause I love the characters and the game is awsome and alot of other stuff!!! It loses to full metal because the fight sences in the anime should be MUCH BETTER!!!

Another one please!!!

Ok. What is your favorite game?

My favorite game would be either Fire emblem, Mario kart , or kingdom hearts

Ill say mario kart cause the wifi and I love waiting at the finish line for my opponent and there almost there then I cross it to piss them off thats a classic!!!

Thanks for asking the questions that was very nice of you!!!

You dont have to ask me anymore if you dont want to otherwise next question please!!!

There. Enjoy. Or don't. Either way is fine by me.

Dear god... something wrong with that guy...

All right I'll start working on it then.

Prepare for unreadable grammar folks!

When you're done I'll make a second folder in which all his grammar is corrected

WOW. xD

That will be a lot of work.

It would be interesting and a good way to test my english, Fia~ :wub:

And, Leaving for ca. 30 mins

I hope for you the best of luck and patience then~ :wub:

Thank you, milady~:wub:

I find him quite amusing, but he doesn't message me as much as he messages the others. :|

You're lucky then. >_>

Who wants the folder!?!?

I'll take it.

I find him quite amusing, but he doesn't message me as much as he messages the others. :|

You're lucky then. >_>

Who wants the folder!?!?

I'll take it.

Same

Didn't he try to chat with you too Fia?

Yes...

There was a PM From Tremaine to Fia actually now I need to find it in this Thread. @_@

Have fun.

When you're done I'll make a second folder in which all his grammar is corrected

WOW. xD

You are welcome~ :wub:

I ignored his messages now. >_>

Fia~ :wub:

What? =o

Reading his messages depresses me... .__.

.______.

You're lucky then. >_>

Who wants the folder!?!?

I'll take if I want to ruin one of my day, in the future.

WOW. xD

You are welcome~ :wub:

Fia~:wub:

BTW, I'll definitely take the folder

Edited by Enjolras

TheEnd, wouldn't ya think that laguz in RD are just frustrating to use? They gain crap for experience transformed and die easily untransformed.

Edited by Richter Renard

TheEnd, wouldn't ya think that laguz in RD are just frustrating to use? They gain crap for experience transformed and dies easily untransformed.

I agree completely.

Except for the royals, of course - who don't need leveling at all and don't need to stay untransformed. >_>

Oh yeah, and herons because they're dancers.

Edited by TheEnd

I ignored his messages now. >_>

Couldn't hold out, huh? That's understandable.

Not really, I still can handle him (after all I only replied to 2 out of 5 PMs from him), but I'm too lazy to deal with him.

Anyway, this is the second one.

How was youre Birthday

... It was fine?

was it a party

whats with the .... you dont remember me!!!! i use to have neji r diedara

No, I remember you. And no party.

i was kind of confused about you sense you change your pic and i kind of forgot your name did you do anything specail cause alot of people like to do *specail* things when there around 18 and up... especcaiilyy thier birthday did you do anything

No, I did nothing. It's just another usual day.

you didnt get the .... never mind that sucks no cake no nothin just you living another day did you do r get anything specail other wise you might have had the most boring birthday ever ohno will mines be like that

I never expected anything, so it's just fine.

okay so you just were at home bored you didnt want any of your friends over you didnt get a hotel with just you and your boy friend doing .... skip that you didnt get a brand new car nothin dang so what else been happening

I got to dine out in a restaurant with my family. It was good enough.

okay but you still didnt respond to the joke still are you didnt get it... what restaurant was it a 4-5 star

okay fine no joking but i expected some kind of response but i guess i should nt talk that way to people i just met im sorry oh are you japanesse cause tha would be cool can you tell me how to say my name in japanesse in english you pronouce it like TrayMain okay please tell me i want to learn japanesse so much it should cool except when spoken by fags.... oh nevermind no jokes

I can handle jokes. And no, I'm not a Japanese and I can't understand it, sorry.

o wait you said chinese oh sorry i thaught you said japanesse oh so can you tell me my name in chinese instead can you also tell me how to say surtin words

what so wait chinese and all that arnt the same thing ohh sory i must be insulting your heritage i apoligize well can you tell me my name in chinese

No, I'm not insulted. And I can't understand Chinese either. Just because you eat in Chinese restaurant doesn't make you a Chinese.

ohh i apoligize am a little sleepy cause its very late where i live so sorry so your american oh and why do you put your login time as private

I like privacy?

privacy ohh do u got a stalker r something u just want to get away from people r u ... i dont know i dont really understand oh and why the ? the end

Typo.

could you answer the question r explain please

It's a typo. I supposed to use . not ?, better?

no i was talking about the privacy thing

... I like privacy so I keep most of my info as private, makes sense?

okay but if i want to talk to u how will i know youre on

well good night fia talk to u later

After that I never bothered to reply anymore.