FE4 THREAD

Fia

I forgot to mention that the Yu-Gi-Oh! episodes that I watched yesterday morning were classic Yu-Gi-Oh! episodes. :awesome:

Edited by Richter Renard

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

@afi - don't know harvest moon...but ok.

Farm/dating sim.

Not as annoying as them, though.

Hope he has a good time there. Asshole.

classic as in original (I'm talking season 1 yugi/seto), or classic as in typical yu-gi-oh style

@afi - Lol, I don't download or emulate, so unless there is a hidden english official release somewhere...probably will never play it or any of the other earlier ones.

Edited by Hatari

@afi - Lol, I don't download or emulate, so unless there is a hidden english official release somewhere...probably will never play it or any of the other earlier ones.

...why not?

Nobody cares/will arrest/fine you for it. Believe me.

Edited by Enjolras

classic as in original (I'm talking season 1 yugi/seto), or classic as in typical yu-gi-oh style

The original, with Yugi, Seto, etc.

He can come back for all I care, but after I saw what I saw, I sure as hell won't give him a warm welcome back

The hypocrisy is mind blowing.

BTW, LoGH

@afi - lol, //shrug, not sure. I just don't. I stream anime occasionally, and if it's really good, I pick up an official copy, or I just watch it on the publishers youtube channel.

Claymore was last one I watched that was an unofficial streamed sub..

@Richter - Woot, way to go old school. Never understood the new GX or whatever it's called, with the school etc.

Edited by Hatari

@afi - lol, //shrug, not sure. I just don't. I stream anime occasionally, and if it's really good, I pick up an official copy, or I just watch it on the publishers youtube channel.

Claymore was last one I watched that was an unofficial streamed sub..

I'm pretty serious, though. Countless people get away with it without the slightest of trouble, why shouldn't you~?

Edited by Enjolras

ack scratch that, VAMPIRE KNIGHT was the last I watched unofficial subbed, and it's good enough that I'll eventually pick up an official copy.

idk, i just rather not...

Well, your choice, but you're missing some really great games =(

Don't worry about it, I've emulated every FE game(Including Radiant Dawn, PoR, and Shadow Dragon). Nothing's happened to me.

lol Joey. I like Shadow Dragon's WiFi. It's good motivation to keep replaying, but then I get thrown against the hackers and just die...

@afi - yeah probably, but I think I'll live.

Quit online play because of that. Was tired of it.

Too bad =(

It's a chimera.

...lol

...Should I try to send Crash to Ushi?

Edited by Enjolras