FE4 THREAD

Fia

Never been a fan of that band. Good music you might like would be Arcade Fire, Metric and Malajube (in French though), among others.

I like the guy's kinda special voice. I might check those bandds out later. Now is sleep though.

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

*pat* Good Chal. I don't have any berries, but you might want to ask Mumu for some milk.

|3 I'll ask him later when he wakes up.

...I'm in despair! These time zones have made me fall into despair! (What a mediocre anime. If it wasn't for my teacher fetish, sheesh.)

Night~

I hate timezones. Just imagine how much better the world would be if it was flat like a map and the sun was an overhead lamp that could be turned on and off at will. The moon could be a nightlight.

Good morning people *yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawn*

Sleeping already?

Nah, wanted to watch a Spamalot vid...and I had to sleep early because I needed to get up at 6AM ._.

I'm fine. And you?

Fine as well,except that my spring break ends today...and i have to spend half the day clothes shopping because my mom thought it would be a good idea to throw half of my pants in the dumpster for no apparent reason...

Fine as well,except that my spring break ends today...and i have to spend half the day clothes shopping because my mom thought it would be a good idea to throw half of my pants in the dumpster for no apparent reason...

Wow. That sucks. At least you can probably get better ones now.

Wow. That sucks. At least you can probably get better ones now.

Yeah,I guess.Still,I'd rather not have to spend what little money we have lying around on it...but there's not much I can do about it now...