FE4 THREAD

Fia

I thought part 4 had some hard levels like the silver team and Oliver's mansion since there's limited exp to spend on people.

Gah, Oliver's mansion. UGH. That's got to be the worst part 4 chapter BY FAR.

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Gah, Oliver's mansion. UGH. That's got to be the worst part 4 chapter BY FAR.

Yeah I really hate the huge reinforcements and no save states and unlucky crit makes me think if I should restart for this unit.

I thought part 4 had some hard levels like the silver team and Oliver's mansion since there's limited exp to spend on people.

Ike's a freaking Sleep Staff magnet.

Don't forget the ledges that are super-easy to block. Even Fiona has a use in that chapter and can deal chip damage!

An all you can eat buffet for the people you have counter-attacking the Laguz.

Yeah I really hate the huge reinforcements and no save states and unlucky crit makes me think if I should restart for this unit.

And it doesn't help that you have to worry about Mr. Sleep Staff screwing you over, as well as being forced to field two wastes of space.

Silver chapters aren't too bad, if you fill your team with fliers the desert chapter is pretty cake, you can actually triangle attack reliably on that chapter. I'm not fond of Oliver's chapter though. That was annoying

Ike's a freaking Sleep Staff magnet.

A trained Soren can counter that with his Sleep staff, should have high enough MAG to be able to have decent hit-rates.

I remember Fiona gained a level in that chapter and she started as base. I lol'd at that.

And it doesn't help that you have to worry about Mr. Sleep Staff screwing you over, as well as being forced to field two wastes of space.

There were some times when I forgot to give restore staves. Yeah Tormod and Vika are a waste but at least good for one turn fodder.

I liked that chapter. Tauro+imbue=win.

I'm not fond of Oliver's chapter though. That was annoying

A trained Soren can counter that with his Sleep staff, should have high enough MAG to be able to have decent hit-rates.

Hey, neither am I.

I find that a bit dicey, seeing as unless you had Soren promoted early and made him use staves a lot, he won't even have the rank.

Silver chapters aren't too bad, if you fill your team with fliers the desert chapter is pretty cake, you can actually triangle attack reliably on that chapter. I'm not fond of Oliver's chapter though. That was annoying

I remember Fiona gained a level in that chapter and she started as base. I lol'd at that.

I should probably use Marcia more since my fliers for most playthrough is Tanith, Sigrun, and Haar.

I like using Fiona as bait for the hawks that didn't get killed by the ballistas. (of course then the problem is tigers start climbing up the ledge.)

I should probably use Marcia more since my fliers for most playthrough is Tanith, Sigrun, and Haar.

Ehhh... I usually use all three pegasi. :awesome:

I had Marcia at nearly base-level when I used her in part 4. Her sole purpose was to help triangle-attack and maybe do a couple of chip damage here and there when possible.

FE10 is the only game where I actually liked using all the fliers it offered one way or another(Well, except for the ravens who only have like 1-2 chapters worth of positive contributions then turn into total shit when they return)

One more month until summer. O:

19 more days until summer vacation.

13 more days of actual class.

ARGH

HOW DOES A BALLISTA CRITICAL THREE STRAIGHT TIMES

Because you caused Sara to leave. >:[

Well someone has to fill the unlucky spot, and you do it quite nicely.

That picture in the folder is fixed.

I think the problem was that I accidentally saved it as a TIFF file while keeping a PNG extension when I named it.

Excellent.

Over 100 pages in 5 days...not too bad, I guess, considering the speed at which it moves these days...

Also, hi guys...I guess I'm back..

Edited by Enjolras

[spoiler=41:30-44:00]After clearing Route 213, I decided to finally tackle Mt. Coronet. Getting there, I noticed two mooks blocking the way, and remembered I left Ultima waiting for two days in front of Canalave's library... oops.

Getting there, the plot (what plot?) decided to get me sidetracked towards Lake Valor and Lake Verity, so I could streamroll some rockets... I mean galactics. Then I went to Mt. Coronet, in a place full of fog and bronzors. While I seriously considered ignoring the fog, I soon discovered the danger of missing attacks against Earthquake/Selfdestruct gravelers and taught defog to Katua once again. It isn't like she was a heavy hitter anyway.

Reaching route 216, I found a male snover begging for capture. I didn't disappoint him, but didn't name him either. It's unlikely that I'll actually use him - I have neither clefairies nor focus sashes after all. I also found a female swinub in Route 217, but didn't feel like naming her either.

Once in Snowpoint, I decided to take the gym challenge and, afterwards, rest until night in hopes of catching a snorunt. But first things first; lacking any fire type in my team, it was up to Seph to take on that plethora of ice types.

In other words...

sf2m0002.png

However, I forgot that Candice's last mon was a ghost-type; Seph only survived my mistake because I gave him a potion before the battle. I then sent Arwyn, who started getting hail-powered Blizzards in her face.

ScreenShot273.png

However, Mumu Milk™ tanks those too. 7th badge get.

-FE4Thread

Over 100 pages in 5 days...not too bad, I guess, considering the speed at which it moves these days...

Also, hi guys...I guess I'm back..

It seems I can safely presume things didn't go as expected.

[spoiler=41:30-44:00]After clearing Route 213, I decided to finally tackle Mt. Coronet. Getting there, I noticed two mooks blocking the way, and remembered I left Ultima waiting for two days in front of Canalave's library... oops.

Getting there, the plot (what plot?) decided to get me sidetracked towards Lake Valor and Lake Verity, so I could streamroll some rockets... I mean galactics. Then I went to Mt. Coronet, in a place full of fog and bronzors. While I seriously considered ignoring the fog, I soon discovered the danger of missing attacks against Earthquake/Selfdestruct gravelers and taught defog to Katua once again. It isn't like she was a heavy hitter anyway.

Reaching route 216, I found a male snover begging for capture. I didn't disappoint him, but didn't name him either. It's unlikely that I'll actually use him - I have neither clefairies nor focus sashes after all. I also found a female swinub in Route 217, but didn't feel like naming her either.

Once in Snowpoint, I decided to take the gym challenge and, afterwards, rest until night in hopes of catching a snorunt. But first things first; lacking any fire type in my team, it was up to Seph to take on that plethora of ice types.

In other words...

sf2m0002.png

However, I forgot that Candice's last mon was a ghost-type; Seph only survived my mistake because I gave him a potion before the battle. I then sent Arwyn, who started getting hail-powered Blizzards in her face.

ScreenShot273.png

However, Mumu Milk™ tanks those too. 7th badge get.

-FE4Thread

It seems I can safely presume things didn't go as expected.

To put it shortly...a big part of the week was emotional torture...

You know you want to tell the long version.

Yeah, but I have like 15 minutes before I have to leave. I'll give it to you guys later

Oh, right. Enjo was away on a school trip. What sort of varied and exciting adventures befell you?

See above without strikethroughs =p

Yeah, but I have like 15 minutes before I have to leave. I'll give it to you guys later

See above without strikethroughs =p

Define "emotional torture" in 10-20 words then.

Define "emotional torture" in 10-20 words then.

Hmm...first, I've been bullied by those idiots more than ever this week, mostly with my feelings for Momiji, then there was her, I was too fucking afraid to talk to her at times even :(

I'll give you more later

Hmm...first, I've been bullied by those idiots more than ever this week, mostly with my feelings for Momiji, then there was her, I was too fucking afraid to talk to her at times even :(

I'll give you more later

k

Folder update btw.

I'm doing an experiment in the name of science.

I mean Pokemon. Doing as much damage as possible, in percentage.

Heatran used Eruption.

It's super effective!

Shedinja lost 341293500% of its health.

Hel's Shedinja fainted.

The sun continues to shine.