• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

LolSrs, I was just catching up =3

Oh, speaking of drinking. 6669 and I were wondering if there was any interest in a day of public thread drunkenness. The idea was briefly raised, but then I think neglected.

...Obviously this will only be endorsed for those who can legitimately acquire the required beverages, but personally I'll operate under a "don't tell me, and I won't ask" sort of policy.

Yeah, she told me about it too.

In case you wonder, yes I can drink legally.

I just beat SoulSilver's Lance with level 30s. Typhlosion, Ampharos, Espeon, Lapras, Dragonair and Heracross: completely ingame team.

I had to do some crazy strategies like Focus Sash Heracross to hit Aerodactyl hard with Close Combat, and spam a bunch of Revives and Potions, but I managed to do it.

I thought you would've guessed it.

Hey Srs, it would seem that the face art of Sirius for New Mystery of the Emblem is similar to that old avatar of yours. :P

210610B.jpg

Edited by NoNameAtAll

It's Malice. She's not really new since she's from the BS FE. Who knows if the Fighter or the others are going to be in there.

Cool cool. Remember her. Wonder if they'll add more of them. Probably Deiss, but probably not Camus' soldiers.

Chances are that they and some of the SD people will be your regular Axe users for this game....

Pretty much why you should pick Fighter as a tactician class.

You're not short in Cavaliers or Archers early on, and Knights are pretty useless in book 2 anyway. Merc and Mage are still okay choices I guess.

Cool cool. Remember her. Wonder if they'll add more of them. Probably Deiss, but probably not Camus' soldiers.

That leaves us only Frost, who is still a possible choice I suppose.

Pretty much why you should pick Fighter as a tactician class.

You're not short in Cavaliers or Archers early on, and Knights are pretty useless in book 2 anyway. Merc and Mage are still okay choices I guess.

That leaves us only Frost, who is still a possible choice I suppose.

Another Mamkute? Hmm... Maybe if they don't bring back Nagi.