• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

......what.

You think incest is right as long as two individuals love each other. It's the same shit if two people love each other and are a few years apart, except this is normal.

I have a friend who dated a guy who is currently 22. She is 16.

Inui x Rage Fox

da bess B)

*killed...and likes it* :wub:

What. NO.

Edited by Soul

SILENCE, WORMS

YOU KNOW NOTHING OF OUR LOVE

IT IS CLEAR IN OUR PROFILE COMMENTS ON MYANIMELIST.NET

:awesome:

Edited by Inui

Vid is blocked =/

You think incest is right as long as two individuals love each other. It's the same shit if two people love each other and are a few years apart, except this is normal.

I have a friend who dated a guy who is currently 22. She is 16.

The 2 are entirely different cases ._.

Why compare =/

And if oyu read some of my past posts, you'd have known exactly whaaaaaaat I think. And it's actually more normal if the girl is the younger person here, I think I clearly said that, in fact it's very normal.

Edited by Enjolras

And if oyu read some of my past posts, you'd have known exactly whaaaaaaat I think. And it's actually more normal if the girl is the younger person here, I think I clearly said that, in fact it's very normal.

14 year old girl dating 20some old man:More likely than you think, as wrong as it seems it is.

The 2 are entirely different cases ._.

Why compare =/

Because they are very similiar, and it's just unbelievable you're letting that prohibit you from what you apparently desire. Apparently.

Sorry, didn't bother, my head hurts. You're right. But the difference isn't six years, instead, it's merely three years.

Because they are very similiar, and it's just unbelievable you're letting that prohibit you from what you apparently desire. Apparently.

Sorry, didn't bother, my head hurts. You're right. But the difference isn't six years, instead, it's merely three years.

Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeh, no they're not. Incest and age difference are 2 entirely different things. And I don't desire Sayuri, despite finding her the physically most attractive girl I know.

Bother in the future.

Enjo's back to Enjo? Yay~

Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeees~=3