• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't save the game from being veeeeeeery average.

Case 1 and 4 both had Kristoph. Then again, the MASON System was reaaaally lame.. you have to go to the present to find evidence for someone in the past?

Valant was cool and funny too. I think Trucy is a decent sidekick.

Case 1 and 4 both had Kristoph. Then again, the MASON System was reaaaally lame.. you have to go to the present to find evidence for someone in the past?

Valant was cool and funny too. I think Trucy is a decent sidekick.

Still average. Case 3 was a clusterfuck and case 2 was laaaaaaaaaaaaaaame

lulz some of these TearRing Saga characters are pretty broken.

I like to call him Dark Sigurd, his skills from left to right are Nihil, Wrath(Which is awesome in this game), Continue, Elite, and some terrain skill. He also learns Canto(Yes it's a personal skill in this game) at 14. He joins in Chapter 5 as a level 5 and has the best growths in the game.

SLPS_03177_08072010_125451_0185.png

This dude joins your party as a level 1 in Chapter 2 and I'm currently on Chapter 9 in a game that has 40 chapters, he is the highest leveled unit in my party atm by far.

From left to right: Lethality-type skill, Big Shield, Continue, Canto, Elite.

SLPS_03177_08072010_112931_0399.png

Shiva with a personal weapon that halves damage received while he has it equipped. Yes, he has Sol as his skill.

SLPS_03177_08072010_125706_0034.png

I like to call him Dark Sigurd, his skills from left to right are Nihil, Wrath(Which is awesome in this game), Continue, Elite, and some terrain skill. He also learns Canto(Yes it's a personal skill in this game) at 14. He joins in Chapter 5 as a level 5 and has the best growths in the game.

SLPS_03177_08072010_125451_0185.png

This dude joins your party as a level 1 in Chapter 2 and I'm currently on Chapter 9 in a game that has 40 chapters, he is the highest leveled unit in my party atm by far.

From left to right: Lethality-type skill, Big Shield, Continue, Canto, Elite.

SLPS_03177_08072010_112931_0399.png

Shiva with a personal weapon that halves damage received while he has it equipped. Yes, he has Sol as his skill.

SLPS_03177_08072010_125706_0034.png

I still have my TS iso somewhere around. I should get back to play it, it looks awesome.

Barts is pretty broken too. Also there's one guy that pretty much revives himself or some shit like that.

It's also funny how this character is apparently daughter of a legendary archer named Bridget, she's pretty much what Shinon would be if he was a pacifist. She will never KO human units and will purposely miss if they have 1HP left. She joins you in Chapter 4 with these stats:

SLPS_03177_08072010_125634_0502.png

It was too good to leave behind.

Indeed.

Barts is pretty broken too. Also there's one guy that pretty much revives himself or some shit like that.

Barts is meh to me. You get a shitton of good mounted units it kinda makes him not so useful.

Barts is meh to me. You get a shitton of good mounted units it kinda makes him not so useful.

Baaaaah. Vega is not mounted as well;Samson is pretty badass too.

Then play it.

I can't play something that's being downloaded.

what is this i don t even

Typical Ayanami.

where did that come from?

The "why you love Fire Emblem" topic.

Edited by Mr. Lonely