• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Man I wish Alan would stop unnecessarily critting things and stealing kills like that whenever I want him to just weaken an enemy for someone else to kill without getting countered.

I got a lot of these. And Balcerzak too in his FE4 LP.

AHAHAHA! COMPLETED POKEDEX HAVE I! NARY A CHEAT CODE ON MY END!

Yeah, I'm feeling really good right now. Completed my main summer goal. If it weren't for marching band, the other one would be getting a job. But in my current situation, to get a job to only have to quit it from no free time would be a waste!

I got a lot of these.

I also had Gordin steal a kill on a dracoknight like that and ended up getting a levelup that only gave him +1 skill, nice to see he may be almost as crappy as his SD counterpart if it wasn't for these dracoknights to make him useful with his effective damage.

Blame Arran's buff.

His growths are still pretty mediocre. I've had him get a levelup where he gained no stats. I'd say the only reason he's buffed is because of reclass, SM and Sniper Alan's pretty awesome in Lunatic for the early chapters.

His growths are still pretty mediocre. I've had him get a levelup where he gained no stats. I'd say the only reason he's buffed is because of reclass, SM and Sniper Alan's pretty awesome in Lunatic for the early chapters.

His bases are better than Minerva's in FEDS, though. For the easier difficulties, you can use him for almost all of the game.

Also, I noticed that Elleran is better than Merric in everything except for Merric's Excalibur. Hmmm.

Edited by Ninji