Your Dream Car

Freohr Datia

Do you gots one?

I think I just found my dream car.

2007 Toyota Camry Sportivo (I think that's the correct name for it... I mighta messed up something)

2007ToyotaCorollaSportivo.jpg

Mostly I want it to be black or at least a real dark color. I like cars with dark colors because they have a much prettier shine =) Although the darker the color, the warmer they will be, that's the downside...

There's also this other car I would really like to have, but I don't even know what it is yet XD I'm gonna see if I can find it on google images or something =D

Hmm... I've thought about it.

I have nothing at the moment.

Right now, anything will do.

Although, the dream car of mine would be... an Audi TT, Ford Focus, or a Dodge Viper GTS or some other Viper equivalent.

When I drive, I would like to go fast =3 idk if the car I want is real fast or not... but it looks fast =D It's good enough for me. I just saw the car and immediately fell in love with it XD

plz dun hotlink

When I drive, I would like to go fast =3 idk if the car I want is real fast or not... but it looks fast =D It's good enough for me. I just saw the car and immediately fell in love with it XD

Name of car would help.

plz dun hotlink

I'll try to remember in the future.. >.>

Anyway, I don't think they make them, or sell them here. I'll have to import it and get the steering wheel on the left side. so yeah, it's expensive.

Well what about one that works very well for a high price?

that would just be a GOOD car. If it was a cheap good one, THAT is a DREAM car

Nother Crepe Knight post, nother trip to the dictionary for a word I'll never speak

I dun maked that one up bro.

But seriously just reverse the frames where he transforms into a car and place them after the end, it'll look like he untransforms and retransforms over and over and over.