Oh crap! What should I do?!

This playthrough, I'm going to use Jill, but I heard that she will leave if you don't give her a B support with Lethe or an A support with Mist.

The problem is, I'm not gonna use Lethe (or any sub-humans besides the Endgame Royal I get) or Mist (I'm using Rhys, if he's as bad as people say, I'll swallow my pride and admit that Mist is the better UNIT).

WHAT SHOULD I DO?! D:

I remember there being a thread where it was concluded that his happened only in the Japanese version or something like that...

Just try the chapter with her in the party and see how it goes, if something went horribly wrong, just restart and don't field her.

It only happens if a boss from a certain chapter talks to her even in that Japanese version, so just prevent him from doing it. No reason to neglect her utility for the rest of the game.

Might be worth using mist though as she comes in handy during the BK fight when ike misses and he lunas and then lunas on the enemy phase does a normal attack on playr phase of turn 2 then on his go another luna

next attmpt pretty much the same thing happened only I gave Ike an angelic robe so he could survive an attack + luna but the halberdiers going to force mist to retreat later.

Also I think its only on ch20 with the floodgates and you cant take that many to that chapter so you probably can just bench her [Jill] for that level

It only happens when she goes near her father Shiharam (damn I keep forgetting names...) so if you deploy her in that chapter just don't make her fight him or don't deploy her in that specific chapter.

I see, thanks everyone! :D

BTW, I'm not doing the BK fight.

You might as well try, you might get lucky.

Why not? Nasir is very useful.

THe Burger King fight makes me s*** myself out of fear, I don't wanna get that stressy.

I'm not using Mist.

I don't trust Aether to activate, and I'm saving the alternitives for other people.

I don't trust Luna not to Activate, and you can't put Nihil and Aether on the same person AFAIK.

Give him wrath instead. You don't have to train Mist up to have her use a physic stave now and again.

Wrath is one of the "alternatives" that I'm saving for others.

I do actually, Physics are like, B, her starting Staff Level is E, also:

1) I'm not wasting Arms Scrolls on her.

2) Her Magic wouldn't be high enough to heal properly.

You don't have to train Mist up to have her use a physic stave now and again.

If you dont the halberdier is likely to kill her and you may need someone to kill the bishops who heal the BK

If you dont the halberdier is likely to kill her and you may need someone to kill the bishops who heal the BK

With wrath the BK shoudl not last that long.

Methinks Ike with wrath + vantage is better than nephenee with Wrath + Vantage.

I remember there being a thread where it was concluded that his happened only in the Japanese version or something like that...

Just try the chapter with her in the party and see how it goes, if something went horribly wrong, just restart and don't field her.

Actually, it happened in one of my playthroughs and I'm pretty sure my PoR isn't the Japanese version.

Jill's only going to join Shiharaam if you have her talk to him (there will be a 'talk' option) and her supports aren't "the right ones". Although the exact conditions of when the 'talk' option appears and with what supports are necassary for Jill to stay aren't entirely well-known.

Just to be safe, don't have Jill talk to Shiharaam and you'll be fine. ^^

Funny how i had Jill talk to Shiharam (i did have the A Mist support though) and then she like killed him. lol

You know im sick of losing the BK battle so next time im gonna try Wrath+Vantage

Physics are C rank and it doesn't take long to reach.

But if that's all I'm gonna use her for, is it really worth depriving Rhys (whom I'm actually USING) of the EXP and WEXP she'd get from that?

No, not really.

With wrath the BK shoudl not last that long.

Methinks Ike with wrath + vantage is better than nephenee with Wrath + Vantage.

1) seriously? If that's true, I might try that next playthrough.

2) Thing is, Neph is in more need of skills than Ike, Ike only needs Aether.

So far I can say that if Jill has a B-support with Mist, she will switch sides if she talkes to her father.

If she has a A-support with Mist the talk-option is avaible too but she won't join him.

1) seriously? If that's true, I might try that next playthrough.

2) Thing is, Neph is in more need of skills than Ike, Ike only needs Aether.

1) +50 crit works on anyone.

2) But ike doesn't do very well with Aether, he does better with Wrath + Vantage. Heck, Resolve + Vantage might work.

See it's either Good Neph + Great Ike + Nasir or Great Neph + Good Ike + Ena.

I like the look of the one of the left better.

ok who here hasn't beaten Bk honestly? if u can't beat him then u might have some serious is with ur playing man.(unless u are like starving ike of XP intentionaly)

Or just get RNG-screwed either during level-ups or the battle itself.

This has happened to me a few times. It doesn't help to get hit by Luna on several attempts.

You'd be surprised (or rather, not so much, knowing my luck) how often it happens to me.

1) +50 crit works on anyone.

2) But ike doesn't do very well with Aether, he does better with Wrath + Vantage. Heck, Resolve + Vantage might work.

See it's either Good Neph + Great Ike + Nasir or Great Neph + Good Ike + Ena.

I like the look of the one of the left better.

1) I know it does, I just didn't know it had such a big effect on the BK fight.

2) Actually, Ike doesn't tend to take enough damage for Wrath to work. Neph does.

See above, and also I heard that Nasir is barely better than Ena.

BTW, I've made up my mind about the BK fight for this playthrough, but I'm willing to discuss this for my future playthroughs.

ok who here hasn't beaten Bk honestly? if u can't beat him then u might have some serious is with ur playing man.(unless u are like starving ike of XP intentionaly)

I haven't! :(

1) I know it does, I just didn't know it had such a big effect on the BK fight.

2) Actually, Ike doesn't tend to take enough damage for Wrath to work. Neph does.

See above, and also I heard that Nasir is barely better than Ena.

BTW, I've made up my mind about the BK fight for this playthrough, but I'm willing to discuss this for my future playthroughs.

2) He does in the BK and Ashnard fights and will if you purposefully throw him into that position.

????? Nasir is much, much better than Ena, he doubles so is better offensively and I believe he's better defensively too.

2) He does in the BK and Ashnard fights and will if you purposefully throw him into that position.

????? Nasir is much, much better than Ena, he doubles so is better offensively and I believe he's better defensively too.

2) I mean, in regular gameplay.

I see.