I got a question

Zanarkin

I got 2 feebas and breed them. I want to know my newly hatched feebas IV. But i don't know how to get them.

Lvl 1

Nature Rash

Stats

Hp 11

Atk 5

Def 5

SP atk 5

SP Def 5

Speed 6

I want to know the ivs and how can i calculate them.

You can't possibly find the IVs from a level 1 poke.

You either need to spam rare candies to get it up to atleast level 20 and use serebii's 4th gen IV calculator, or raise it up to said level while keeping track of the effort points. Even then, 20 isn't the most reliable level and you should go higher than that for more exact results.

Of course, you can always go into a wifi battle with the level 100 option on, record the stats and then use the calculator. Almost forgot about that.

You either need to spam rare candies to get it up to atleast level 20 and use serebii's 4th gen IV calculator, or raise it up to said level while keeping track of the effort points. Even then, 20 isn't the most reliable level and you should go higher than that for more exact results.

Of course, you can always go into a wifi battle with the level 100 option on, record the stats and then use the calculator. Almost forgot about that.

oh ok i didn't know. btw is there a way to capture giratina if you killed her the first encounter?

I got one more question. Whats the best berry to to make poffins alone (Dry poffins) I want to make feebas evolve but he always fills up first before i can max it.

In the 4th gen, you can faint legendaries and try again after re-beating the E4.

Really..? That is news to me. Although, I've always gone and captured them firs time around, anyway. But still useful information, nonetheless.

Rather than Serebii.net's calculator, you should use Metalkid's. It's more accurate and less prone to errors, from my own experience (and for what I've seen in competitive forums, the opinion is the same as mine).