The official Claim a Character thread

Kriemhild

So you are allowed to share characters but not fully claim?

Like I said, that topic wasn't dead, I still keep Sanaki, if he wants to fight dirtier I'll call Shuuda, he said I should tell him when someone bugs me like this.

Sanaki's now out of your reach until December 6th at the earliest.

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You know there isn't anything to report to Shuuda, right? At least not anything he would take seriously.

That being the case, I won't argue anymore, because if I did...it'll get worst, but you must promise me I'll be able to claim by the time stated (This sunday), like I said, there's nothing to really bug you about...

You know there isn't anything to report to Shuuda, right? At least not anything he would take seriously.

That being the case, I won't argue anymore, because if I did...it'll get worst, but you must promise me I'll be able to claim by the time stated (This sunday), like I said, there's nothing to really bug you about...

All right, Soul, It's funny how you take back what you said when you're feeling danger, but it really doesn't make people like you.

I think you should fight for her and otherwise I'll claim her now and give her back to you Sunday

UPDATE: Due to extenuating circumstances, Soul's claims have been voided. Furthermore, until further notice, no claims he makes in this topic or otherwise shall be accepted as official claims. Thank you.

What caused this, might I ask? :huh:

Well...Sanaki technically is still mine, that topic I claimed her from back then is STILL active and the creator is too, I talked to him before.

He made the rules, so I do keep Sanaki, though, I have other claims too.

UPDATE: Due to extenuating circumstances, Soul's claims have been voided. Furthermore, until further notice, no claims he makes in this topic or otherwise shall be accepted as official claims. Thank you.

No it fucking isn't. I'm starting to get real tired of this shit, so you can all just fucking knock it off.

Edited by Shuuda

Claiming Halvan, the remaining Sailor Scouts, Injection Fairy Lily (Yu-Gi-Oh! TCG) and (*gasp*) the Black Luster Soldier (Why didn't I think of this before!?).

Also, moving my claim list to my About Me page.

Edited by Black Soldier

I claim any of the Slime family (Dragon Quest of course!)that have not been claimed!

Actually, I've already claimed Slime, Red Slime, Spotted Slime, Slime Knight, Metaly, Metabble, King Slime, King Metal Slime, and Platinum King Jewel.

This isn't trolling, I made a post a few weeks ago in this thread where I said I was claiming a bunch of DQ characters and monsters and put this in my profile.

I don't mind sharing the claim though, on the condition that you don't display it any more prominently than I do.

Claiming Halvan, the remaining Sailor Scouts, Injection Fairy Lily (Yu-Gi-Oh! TCG) and (*gasp*) the Black Luster Soldier (Why didn't I think of this before!?).

Interested in sharing Dark Magician Girl and Calill?

I can share them. By the way, wanna share Natasha and Ellen?

Edited by Black Soldier

I can share them. By the way, wanna share Natasha and Ellen?

Yes.

I claim any of the Slime family (Dragon Quest of course!)that have not been claimed!

Actually, I've already claimed Slime, Red Slime, Spotted Slime, Slime Knight, Metaly, Metabble, King Slime, King Metal Slime, and Platinum King Jewel.

This isn't trolling, I made a post a few weeks ago in this thread where I said I was claiming a bunch of DQ characters and monsters and put this in my profile.

I don't mind sharing the claim though, on the condition that you don't display it any more prominently than I do.

Ridiculous! Those Claims were seized by the people when you betrayed the Revolution. They belong to the FESSRian proletarian now, and the proletarian brooks no compromise.

Ridiculous! Those Claims were seized by the people when you betrayed the Revolution. They belong to the FESSRian proletarian now, and the proletarian brooks no compromise.

I thought we cut all the wires to your residence. How are you on the internet still?

I thought we cut all the wires to your residence. How are you on the internet still?

We control the Post office. We have always controlled the Post Office.