The official Claim a Character thread

Kriemhild

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lol, I'm amused how no one else wants Loran. tongue.gif If I was too late to claim Tormod and Rath, Loran will suffice.

EDIT: Reclaiming Loran under his English name, Laurent.

Edited by Sangyul

Well, I haven't seen Tormod's original claimer in quite a while... Safe to say he's all yours.

Does it work that way?

Well ... in that case, I guess I'll claim Tormod until the original claimer comes back ...

Does it work that way?

Well ... in that case, I guess I'll claim Tormod until the original claimer comes back ...

I actually got a couple of my claims when the old claimer hadn't shown up in a significant amount of time, so I felt there's nothing stopping me from snatching them away.

I actually got a couple of my claims when the old claimer hadn't shown up in a significant amount of time, so I felt there's nothing stopping me from snatching them away.

Okay, then ... I guess I claim Tormod as well. :D:

Rath is currently with... Reinfleche? Eh, since you like Rath so much, I don't think he'd mind sharing... have you asked him?

Rath is currently with... Reinfleche? Eh, since you like Rath so much, I don't think he'd mind sharing... have you asked him?

I don't really run into him much, and I'd rather not shoot him a PM over a claim ... so I haven't asked him to share yet. ^_^;

I claimed her already when I claimed everything. (⌐■_■)

Yet other people have claimed characters after you made that statement. So no, you didn't.

Edited by NinjaMonkey

Yet other people have claimed characters after you made that statement. So no, you didn't.

They are and always will be mine. You guys can't stop me. (⌐■_■)

It's not meant to irritate. If you believe it is then I am rather sorry for your negative outlook on life. (⌐■_■)