The official Claim a Character thread

Kriemhild

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I claim the Pokemon Conquest heroes, both genders. Then Nobunaga, Oichi, Ginchiyo, Mitsuhide, Gracia, Muneshige, Hanzo, Kunoichi, Kai, Kanetsugu, Aya, and Ranmaru.

also Sen and Takatora because they're my favorite generics

Would you mind sharing Gracia, Oichi, and the heroine?

Also, claiming Alissa and Elise from Gungnir.

Edited by Golden Cucco

• 2 weeks later...

The claim monster has returned. And he hungers for claims.

Claims are as follows:

The Blacker Baron(From MadWorld/Anarchy Reigns, though technically in MadWorld he was The Black Baron)

Edgar Oinkie aka He who Says Bacon Bacon Bacon Bacon Bacon in a comically high pitched voice while running(Anarchy Reigns)

Douglas Willamsburg(Anarchy Reigns)

Jack Cayman(MadWorld/Anarchy Reigns)

Sasha Ivanoff(Anarchy Reigns)

P.S: Anarchy Reigns is known as Max Anarchy in Japan.

Since I've lost track of all my claims, I'll release all of my claims up to this point, but I'll go ahead and claim Sawako Kuronuma.

Edited by Xander

[Reyvateils] are... beautiful!

I'll claim Misha Arsellec Lune, Aurica Nestmile, Luca Trulyworth, and Cloche Leythal Pastalia.

Edit: I'll claim Velvet, the forest witch, as well.

Edit 2: I guess I'll claim Anna Lemouri and Jessica Philomele (Atelier series; Mana Khemia specifically).

Edit 3: I'll claim Ulrika Mulberry (yet another Atelier series related character; specifically, she's a main character in Mana Khemis 2: The Fall of Alchemy).

Edit 4: I'll take Lilianne "Lily" Valendorf and Chloe Hartzog (also from Mana Khemia 2: Fall of Alchemy).

Edited by Levant Fortner

• 3 weeks later...

Adding to my claims, I claim Mamizou Futatsuiwa(Touhou), Sayaka Miki(Madoka anime), and Twist(My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic).

I'm claiming PIRATE JAGEN and No. 1 Gyarados Fanboy from Pokemon Conquest (you know them better as Takayoshi and Nobuchika).

EDIT: Oh, you mean guys with faces. Let's go with the Kingdom Cleaners Three (Motonari, Motochika, and Yukimura), the Ignis Trio (Hideyoshi, Hanbei, and Kanbei). . .and Mitsunari because he's funny.

Edited by eclipse

I'll take Totooria Helmold, Rorolina Fryxell, and Merurulince Rede Arls (all Atelier series characters; they're the main characters of Atelier Totori, Atelier Rorona, and Atelier Meruru, respectively).

Edited by Golden Cucco

You think I have given up on claiming stuffz? WRONG.

Sean Obihiro(Megaman Battle Network, originally debuted in 2, made a cameo in 3 and Battle Chip Challenge)

Quickman(Robot master one, Megaman 2. FOOOOORRRCEEEE BEAAAAAAAAAMZ)

Quickman.exe(His NetNavi counterpart. Debuted in Megaman Battle Network 2, cameoed in Battle Chip Challenge)

(No fair I came late to the party now I can't claim the people I like)

I officially claim the following:

Zael, Calista, Dagran, Lowell, Syrenne, Mirania, Yurick, General Asthar, Therius, Zoran, Tomo Yamanobe, Miyuri Tsujido, Teresa Beria, Mafuyu Oribe, Alexander Nikolaevich Hell, Ekaterina Kurae, Eva-Q and Eva-R, Mutsumi Sendou, Taisuku Fujomi, monty python's Black Knight, Emil Castagnier

Edited by dandragon01